Saturday 6 August 2016

Optical illusion nail art

Hi fairies,
Today’s nail art looks really complicated but I promise you it’s very easy to achieve, it’s fun and it’s very impressive! You don’t need to be a pro to give it a try, all you have to do is picking two of your favorite colors! I chose two teal shades, and I painted all my nails with the lighter one; once they were dry I used a striping brush to paint a S shape in the middle of each nail with the darker shade, going from top to bottom, and I filled one side in with the darker nail polish. Starting from the middle of the nail I drew two swirls coming in sideways, and I did the same thing on the other half, and basically I was done! I fixed any mistakes going back with my striping brush where needed, and that’s it, I hope you like it! If you feel like it’s too much you could just paint an accent nail, it will look really nice!

optical_illusion_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La nail art di oggi sembra molto complicata ma in realtà non lo è, è facile da realizzare, è divertente e di effetto! Non serve essere esperte per cimentarsi, tutto quello che dovete fare è scegliere due dei vostri colori preferiti! Io ho scelto due tonalità di azzurro, e ho dato due passate di quella più chiara su tutte le unghie; una volta che erano asciutte ho usato uno striping brush per disegnare una forma a S al centro di ogni unghia con la tonalità più scura, che va dall’alto verso il basso, e ho colorato una metà dell’unghia con lo smalto più scuro. Partendo dal centro dell’unghia ho disegnato due linee curve oblique, e ho fatto la stessa cosa nell’altra metà, e praticamente con questo la nail art è completa! Ho corretto gli errori ripassando i contorni con lo striping brush laddove era necessario, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia! Se vi sembra troppo appariscente potete realizzare il motivo solo su un accent nail, il risultato sarà molto carino!

optical_illusion_nail_art

Products used:

world of beauty pronails keratoplus base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

kiko perfect gel duo nail polish teal

kiko nail polish nr 344
optical_illusion_nail_art





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...