Tuesday 21 October 2014

haunted house nail art/ casa stregata nail art



Hi fairies,
This is a Halloween nail art, and it’s a haunted house themed one! Isn’t there anything spookier than that? Isn’t there anything that screams Halloween more than a haunted house? I think not, that’s why I just had to share this one with you, and I hope you’ll try it out for your Halloween night! You’ll scare all your friend, you can bet on it!
I painted my nails with a blue glittery nail polish, and I used a cosmetic sponge on the tips to apply golden nail polish halfway through; on the very tip of my nails I drew a sloppy black line. Once my background was dry I painted a tree shape on my index finger and my thumb, using a striping brush and making thin and spooky branches; on my pinky I painted tombstones with bats flying over them; on my ring finger you can see a huge full moon, while the haunted house is on my middle finger. Are you scared yet? Happy Halloween!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi vi propongo una nail art per Halloween, con tema una casa stregata! Riuscite a pensare a qualcosa che sia più sinistro di una casa stregata? C’è qualcosa che è più adatto ad Halloween di una casa stregata? non credo, ecco perché ho deciso di condividere questa nail art con voi, e spero che la proviate per andare alla vostra festa di Halloween! Spaventerete tutti i vostri amici, ve lo garantisco!
Ho applicato uno smalto blu notte glitterato su tutte le unghie, e poi ho usato una spugnetta per applicare, su metà unghia, uno smalto dorato. Sulla parte finale delle punte ho disegnato una riga nera non dritta, deve essere imprecisa. Una volta che lo sfondo era asciutto ho disegnato la sagoma di un albero senza foglie, con i rami allungati, sul pollice e sull’indice, ed ho usato uno striping brush; sul mignolo ho disegnato le sagome di alcune tombe con dei pipistrelli che svolazzano intorno; sull’anulare potete vedere una luna piena enorme, mentre la casa stregata si trova sul medio. Siete entrati nell’atmosfera di Halloween? Spero vi piaccia!


Products used:

kiko nail care smooth base ridge filler base coat

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko nail polish nr 335

kiko nail polish nr 480

kiko nail polish glitter nail lacquer nr 467

sinful colors nail polish nr 921 in all about you

Americana acrylic paint in black, white and yellow

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...