Thursday 12 June 2014

eye makeup look light blue and grey wintery sea



Hi fairies,
Today’s look is inspired by wintery sea, with cloudy sky and grey blue water, one of my favourite nature’s scenario ever and one of my favourite place to have a walk or to just sit and listen to the sea with nobody around. In summer the beach is often too crowded for my liking, and it’s not as romantic as it is in winter, I can’t feel the magic with people being noisy and running and talking loud…no ma’am, I prefer the beach in winter!
This look is quite simple, it’s just a matter of blending colors well: I applied a pastel grey blue all over my lid, and in the crease I first applied a light grey with a blending brush; I blended it very well and towards my browbone  and then , with a smaller blending brush, I went in with a charcoal grey and I placed it in the outer part of my crease.
As eyeliner I chose a baby blue, a gorgeous lime crime liquid liner , very pigmented and long lasting!
I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è ispirato al mare d’inverno, col cielo nuvoloso e l’acqua grigio azzurra, uno dei miei panorami preferiti in assoluto e uno dei miei posti preferiti per passeggiare o semplicemente per sedersi ed ascoltare il rumore del mare in solitudine. In estate la spiaggia è spesso troppo affollata per i miei gusti, non è così romantica come in inverno, non è magica per niente, e del resto come potrebbe con la gente che corre su  giù e fa rumore?! No, io la preferisco in inverno!
Il look è relativamente semplice, si tratta solo di sfumare bene i colori tra loro: ho steso un color grigio blu su tutta la palpebra mobile, mentre nella piega ho prima applicato un grigio chiaro con un pennello da sfumatura, e l’ho sfumato verso l’alto, poi con un pennello da sfumatura più piccolo sono andata a stendere un grigio più scuro solo nella parte bassa della piega, per dare profondità allo sguardo.
Come eyeliner ho usato un color celeste pastello di lime crime, molto pigmentato e a lunga durata!
Spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

Too faced shadow insurance

Kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 31

Cinecittà mono eyeshadow nr 52

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 291

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 286

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 279

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 280

Sugarpill loose pigment paperdoll

Kiko colour sphere nr 34

Kiko water eeyeshadow nr 226

Lime crime liquid liner in blue milk

Kiko vibrant eye pencil nr 605

Mascara Givenchy phenomen’eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...