Thursday 5 December 2013

One product review : Mac nocturnal mini kit



Mac put out 6 nocturnal mini kits for Christmas holidays and I couldn’t resist I had to have at least one! There are three eye kits with eyeshadows and glitters, two lips kits with lip glosses and one lip kit featuring lip conditioners. I went for an eye kit and I picked the nocturnal mini kit in silver and violet as I love purple and cold tones so this one caught my eyes immediately and I fell in love with the dark purple shade and the frostyness of vanilla pigment!

Packaging is black and gold and when you open it you’ll get five mini size jars, three pigments and two glitters. Pigments are Vanilla, Kitschmas and Push the edge, glitters are Pink and Grey.


Vanilla is a permanent pigment and I’m sure you know it very well, it’s a buttery gold color with pink and gold shimmer, gorgeous as a highlight both on your cheekbones and under your browbone; 


Kitschmas is a frosty baby pink with blue undertone, when applied it’s silvery and I can see lilac shimmer as well. Gorgeous!


Push the Edge is a dark, intense eggplant purple with a light shimmer to it that makes it perfect for smokey eyes.


Glitters are pink which is a bright baby pink and grey which is a dark charcoal grey.


Would I recommend it ? yes indeed! Infact I regret not having bought the green and teal pigment nocturnal kit …they’re both out of stock right now on Italian website but I’m sure I’ll find it in shops!
Price is 40.66 €  -25.50 £  for uk – 32.50 $ for usa-

Italian version:
Mac ha proposto per le feste natalizie 6 nocturnal mini kits e non ho potuto resistere, ho dovuto prenderne almeno uno! Ci sono tre kits occhi composti da ombretti e glitter, due kits labbra con lipgloss e un kit composto da lip conditioners. Ho deciso di comprare un kit occhi e ho scelto il nocturnal mini kit in silver e violet che ha subito attirato la mia attenzione ...essendo io un amante dei colori freddi e del viola in particolare mi sono innamorata del pigmento viola e dell’effetto frost di Vanilla!

La confezione è elegante e festiva in nero ed oro, i colori scelti da Mac per le feste, e contiene cinque mini confezioni , tre di pigmenti e due di glitters . I pigmenti presenti sono Vanilla, Kitschmas e Push the edge, i glitter sono Pink e Grey.

Vanilla è un pigmento della linea permanente che tutte voi conoscerete già, è un color burro con riflessi oro e rosa da usare sia come highlight sugli zigomi che sotto l’arcata sopraccigliare ;


Kitschmas è un rosa confetto frost con sottotono blu, freddo, che una volta applicato risulta un rosa argentato con riflessi lilla…bellissimo!


Push the edge è un viola melanzana intenso leggermente shimmer che lo rende perfetto per uno smokey eye


I glitter sono Pink , è un rosa intenso e Grey, un grigio antracite.


Lo consiglierei? Si, sicuramente! Infatti mi sono pentita di non aver preso anche l’altro kit occhi, il teal, dal momento che sono entrambi esauriti online ma credo si trovino ancora nei negozi!
Prezzo 46.00 €


From top to bottom grey and pink glitter

From top to bottom Vanilla, push the edge, Kitschmas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...