Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas shopping tips? The Body Shop Christmas lines



The Body shop has launched, like every year, Christmas lines! I’m so excited because I’ve already tried them and I usually stock up my favourite products to use them as long as possible! They are seasonal launches and you better grab them as long as they’re available : they don’t restock them, once they’re gone you have to wait till next holiday season!
Every line features several products, you can choose from body butter, my personal favourite, body polish, hand cream, hand lotion, hand wash, heart soap, lip balm, shower gel and sparkly body lotion that will give your skin a soft glow without being too shiny! There are also home products such as oil burner, linen, room and body spritz , perfect to give your place a cozy and festive scent that will last for hours!
There are three lines : Cranberry Joy , Vanilla bliss and Ginger Sparkle.

Cranberry Joy is very fruity and not too sweet, it smells just like cranberries!




Ginger sparkle is my favourite out of the three, when you open any of the products you’ll think you’ve just opened your oven where gingercookies are backing! They smell just like gingercookie spices, ginger, cinnamon and cloves , warm and comforting and for a foodie scents lover like me it’s heaven! 






Vanilla bliss is the warmest and most buttery vanilla you could find , it’s not too strong and it’s true to vanilla scent without being too much on perfume side, I love it!

You can mix and match goodies to put together the perfect gift for your pockets and for everyone from husband to picky daughters to grandmas which I’m sure they’ll love the linen, room and body spritz or some heart shaped soaps, and you’ll also help community fair trade project!


room,linen and body spritz


Ginger sparkle body butter



Vanilla bliss hand wash


Here’s the link for my uk fairies : www.thebodyshop.co.uk     

And for my american fairies :  www.thebodyshop-usa.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...