Saturday 17 February 2018

Sleeping seal nail art


Hi fairies,
Here’s a very sweet and cute nail art for you! It’s super easy so I hope you’ll give it a try!
I painted all my nails with a baby blue nail polish but my ring finger, where I applied a white nail polish. Here I painted our seal: I drew an eight shape with baby blue in the lower half of my nail, I added a black dot in the middle, which represent the seal’s nose, and on the upper part of my nail I added two black dots for its eyes. I drew a pink tongue and some details, and then I moved on to the rest of my nails. With a dotting tool I added white polka dots on all of them, on my index finger I painted a half moon and a star, a little heart on my middle finger and ZZZ on my pinkie, and that was it, I hope you like it!

sleeping_seal_nail_art

sleeping_seal_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi vi propongo una dolcissima nail art! è anche facilissima, spero che anche voi proverete a farla!
Ho dato due passate di smalto celeste su tutte le unghie tranne che sull'anulare, dove ho usato uno smalto bianco. Qui ho dipinto la nostra foca: ho disegnato una forma a otto in celeste nella metà inferiore dell’unghia, ho aggiunto un pallino nero al centro, che rappresenta il naso della foca, e nella parte superiore dell’unghia ho disegnato due pallini neri che sono gli occhi. Ho aggiunto la lingua in rosa e qualche altro dettaglio, e poi sono passata alle altre unghie. Con un dotting tool ho aggiunto pois bianchi su tutte le unghie, sull’indice ho dipinto una mezza luna e una stella, un cuoricino sul medio e ZZZ sul mignolo, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

sleeping_seal_nail_art

sleeping_seal_nail_art

Products used:

kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

catrice nail lacquer travel light story l.e. 02

kiko nail polish no 335

kiko nail polish no 354

kiko power pro nail polish no 101

kiko power pro nail polish no 17

5 comments:

  1. A me piacerebbe darti la soddisfazione di confermarti che ci ho provato, ma dubito che la mia scarsa manualità mi consentirebbe un effetto neanche paragonabile al tuo :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma che carina! ecco io questo cose qui non le riesco proprio a fare, sono una schiappa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sembra più difficile di quello che realmente è!

      Delete
  3. La foca è graziosissima ma credo molto difficile da realizzare. Sei stata brava e geniale come sempre!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...