Saturday 13 January 2018

eye makeup look black sparkly smokey eye

Hi fairies,
Today’s look is a classic, intense, black smokey eye with some glitters! You can’t go wrong with a black smokey eye but you need to do it properly to avoid the “Panda look”! I’ve started by blending a creamy black base on my lid, and then I applied a dark charcoal eyeshadow with silver glitters in it on my creamy base, blending the edges very well and adding color one bit a time. In the crease you can use a light grey to create a gradient or a caramel eyeshadow if you want to warm up the look a bit, I went for a grey and I blended it along the edges of the darker color. I chose a matte beige as my browbone highlighter, and I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!


eye_makeup_look_black_sparkly_smokey

eye_makeup_look_black_sparkly_smokey

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è un classico, intenso smokey eye nero con qualche glitter! Non si può sbagliare con uno smokey eye nero ma bisogna farlo nel modo giusto per scongiurare l’effetto panda! Ho iniziato sfumando una base nera cremosa sulla palpebra mobile, e su questa base cremosa ho applicato un ombretto grigio scuro con glitter argento, sfumando i contorni molto bene e aggiungendo colore poco alla volta. Nella piega potere usare un grigio chiaro per creare un effetto sfumato oppure un ombretto color caramello se volete riscaldare leggermente il trucco, io ho scelto il grigio e l’ho sfumato sui contorni del colore più scuro. Ho usato un ombretto opaco beige come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare , e ho completato il look con una linea di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!
eye_makeup_look_black_sparkly_smokey

eye_makeup_look_black_sparkly_smokey

eye_makeup_look_black_sparkly_smokey

Products used:

lime crime eyeshadow brightener

mac cosmetics foiled shadow magic in your eyes

mac cosmetics foiled shadow fly by twilight

nyx prismatic shadow in frostbite

kiko smart eyeshadow no 01

kiko ultimate longwear liner


kiko overblown mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...