Saturday 2 December 2017

Eye makeup look minty sunset

Hi fairies,
This is one of my favorite spring/summer looks, I love mint green and I think it looks great with my skin tone! This is a look I can put together in 15 minutes, it’s very fast and it looks really nice, that’s why I do it often.
I first applied a shimmery purple eyeshadow on my lid keeping it below the crease, and I softened the edges with a fluffy brush. I didn’t bring the purple too high up because I wanted it to be a pop of color in the middle of my lid, not the main shade of the look. I applied a mint green eyeshadow with blue and silver microglitter in my crease, packing it on to make it pop, and blending it towards my browbone. On my lower lashline I applied a hot pink,and I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!


eye_makeup_up_look_minty_sunset

eye_makeup_up_look_minty_sunset

eye_makeup_up_look_minty_sunset

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questo è uno dei miei look preferiti per la primavera/estate, mi piace molto il verde menta e sta benissimo con la mia carnagione! È un look che riesco a realizzare in 15 minuti, è velocissimo e il risultato è molto gradevole, ecco perché lo faccio spesso.
Ho prima applicato un ombretto viola luminoso sulla palpebra mobile tenendomi sotto la piega dell’occhio, e ne ho sfumato i contorni con un pennello largo da sfumatura. Non ho portato il viola troppo in alto perché volevo che fosse solo una macchia di colore e non il protagonista del look. Ho applicato un ombretto verde menta con microglitter blue e argento nella piega dell’occhio, picchiettandolo per avere la massima resa colore, e sfumandolo verso le sopracciglia. Nella rima inferiore dell’occhio ho usato un rosa fucsia, e ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_up_look_minty_sunset

eye_makeup_up_look_minty_sunset

eye_makeup_up_look_minty_sunset

Products used:

nyx cosmetics eyeshadow base in white

urban decay pressed pigment in urban

urban decay pressed pigment in  freak

urban decay pressed pigment in savage

urban decay eyeshadow in foxy

urban decay eyeshadow in w.o.s

urban decay eyeshadow in faint

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 111

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion


lancome cosmetics hypnose doll mascara

5 comments:

  1. che belli questi colori soprattutto il blu anche io lo utilizzo spesso

    ReplyDelete
  2. bellissimo l'accostamento di questi colori! sono tra i miei preferiti anche se quel rosa a me sta malissimo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che spettacolo questo makeup! Tu sei bravissima e ci riesci in 15 minuti, io ci metterò di più ma voglio imitarti

    ReplyDelete
  4. anche io adoro tantissimo il colore verde menta per gli occhi è uno dei miei colori preferiti proprio in estate

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...