Wednesday 13 December 2017

Eye makeup look green gold

Hi fairies,
It’s holiday season so why not going a bit crazy with colors? This look is definitely bold and it’s not for shy people, and I love it as you can imagine!
I started by cutting my crease with a dark blue and, once I was happy with the line I traced, I brought the color up bit by bit with a small pencil brush because I didn’t want to go to high up; I blended the edges very well and I added a matte burgundy to help blending and to add a pop of color. On my lid I used a gold in the inner corner, a grass green in the middle and a darker green in the outer corner. I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_green_gold

eye_makeup_look_green_gold

eye_makeup_look_green_gold

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Siamo nel periodo delle feste, quindi perchè non osare un po’ con I colori? Questo look è decisamente importante, non adatto a chi è timido, e a me piace molto come potete immaginare!
Ho iniziato a definire la piega dell’occhio con un blu scuro e, una volta soddisfatta con la linea tracciata, ho portato il colore verso l’alto, poco alla volta, con un pennello penna per non portarlo troppo verso l’alto; ho sfumato i contorni molto bene e ho aggiunto del borgogna opaco per aiutarmi a sfumare e per aggiungere un tocco di colore. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un color oro nell’angolo interno, un verde prato al centro e un verde leggermente più scuro nell’angolo esterno. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_green_gold

eye_makeup_look_green_gold

eye_makeup_look_green_gold

Products used:

lime crime eyeshadow brightener

jeffree star cosmetics androgyny palette swallow

jeffree star cosmetics androgyny palette fetish

jeffree star cosmetics androgyny palette frosting

jeffree star cosmetics androgyny palette military

urban decay eyeshadow foxy

kiko Milano colour sphere eyeshadow no 39

kiko Milano loose eyeshadow pigment no 14

kiko Milano smoky eye pencil no 03

kiko Milano long wear liquid liner

kiko Milano overblown mascara


7 comments:

  1. Che stupendi colori.
    Amo il tuo stile di make up.
    Ottimo prodotti

    ReplyDelete
  2. E beh non è certo per timide...... un make up che sicuramente non passa inosservato :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carino questo makeup e tu brava come sempre. Molto belli i colori che hai usato ed il modo in cui li hai abbinati.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un makeup davvero coloratO e degno di una serata importante! Bravissima!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mi sorprendi sempre di più! Questo trucco lo vedo bene per una serata di festa

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...