Thursday 19 October 2017

Eye makeup look orange explosion/ esplosione arancione

Hi fairies,
This is the time of the year where orange is basically everywhere, orange leaves, oranges, pumpkins, everything around us is orange, it’s one of the typical fall color! I used orange for this look and I matched with purple, a color combo I really like that I should use more often!
I started by applying a matte caramel eyeshadow in my crease as a transition color, and I blended it very well; I used a peach eyeshadow around the edges to create a gradient towards my browbone. In my inner corner I used a warm gold pigment with microglitter in it, while on the rest of the lid I applied a shimmery burned orange pigment and I blended the edges towards my crease without overlapping the eyeshadow previously applied. I smoked out the lower lashline with a vibrant cold purple, and I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_orange_explosion

eye_makeup_look_orange_explosion

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
In questo period dell’anno l’arancione è praticamente ovunque, ci sono foglie arancioni, le arance, le zucche, tutto intorno a noi è arancione, è uno dei tipici colori autunnali! Ho usato l’arancione per questo look e l’ho abbinato al viola, una combinazione di colori che mi piace molto e che dovrei usare più spesso!
eye_makeup_look_orange_explosion

eye_makeup_look_orange_explosion
Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto opaco color caramello nella piega dell’occhio come colore di transizione, sfumandolo molto bene; ho usato un ombretto color pesca sui bordi per creare una sfumatura omogenea verso l’arcata sopraccigliare. Nell’angolo interno dell’occhio ho usato un pigmento color oro caldo con micro glitter all’interno, mentre sul resto della palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto arancione bruciato dalla finitura luminosa, e ho sfumato i contorni verso la piega senza coprire completamente l’ombretto applicato in precedenza. Nella rima inferiore ho sfumato un ombretto viola freddo molto intenso, e ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

Products used:

lime crime brightener eyeshadow

colourpop powder eyeshadow come and get it

urban decay eyeshadow in foxy

sleek palette sunset

urban decay pressed pigment in urban

urban decay eyeshadow in faint

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion

kiko smart eyeshadow no 10

kiko smoky eye pencil no 03


kiko overblown mascara

eye_makeup_look_orange_explosion

7 comments:

  1. Mi piace il colore dell ombretto,arancione mai provato.
    La tua line e perfetta..
    Proverò il tuo stile di make up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie, per l'eyeliner sono gli anni di pratica!

      Delete
  2. Bellissimo Make-up quasi in tema Halloween. Ti sta molto bene, complimenti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sì, l'arancione zucca è tipico di halloween!

      Delete
  3. Silvia, complimenti perché sei sempre più brava. te lo dico con il cuore.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. davvero molto bello il blu sotto l'ochio lo metto spesso anche io bravissima

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...