Friday 22 September 2017

Eye makeup look romantic pink

Hi fairies,
I feel romantic today so I’ve decided to go for a girly and romantic eye makeup, which is quite neutral and simple! I’ve started by giving depth to my crease and, to do that, I first applied a light matte taupe eyeshadow with a blending brush, just as a base, and on top of that I applied a slightly darker hazelnut eyeshadow. At this point I don’t mind if I go on my lid too, because I will define my crease later with concealer: it’s a great way to cut your crease and to achieve a sharp and neat eyeshadow result!
I did that and then I picked a duochrome white/pink eyeshadow and I applied in the inner half of my lid, while on the outer half I placed a shimmery pink peach eyeshadow. I used a matte beige as my browbone highlighter, and I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_romantic_pink

eye_makeup_look_romantic_pink

eye_makeup_look_romantic_pink

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi mi sento romantica così ho deciso di optare per un trucco occhi femminile e romantico, piuttosto semplice e neutro! Ho iniziato dando profondità alla piega dell’occhio e, per farlo, prima ho applicato un ombretto opaco color tortora chiaro con un pennello da sfumatura, che funge da base, e al di sopra ho applicato un ombretto color nocciola leggermente più scuro. A questo punto non mi importa di andare anche sulla palpebra, perché successivamente definirò la piega con del correttore: questo è un modo veloce di definire la piega e di ottenere un risultato definito e preciso!
Dopo aver fatto questa operazione, ho scelto un ombretto cangiante bianco/rosa e l’ho applicato nella metà interna della palpebra mobile, mentre nella metà esterna ho usato un ombretto luminoso color rosa pesca. Come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare ho usato un ombretto opaco beige, e ho terminato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_romantic_pink

eye_makeup_look_romantic_pink

eye_makeup_look_romantic_pink

Products used:

nyx cosmetics white eyeshadow base

urban decay eyeshadow in faint

urban decay eyeshadow in foxy

urban decay eyeshadow in naked 2

urban decay eyeshadow in limit

urban decay eyeshadow in strange

zoeva retrofuture palette galaxy

colourpop super shock shadow just fur fun

kiko cosmetics kajal kohl pencil no 101

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion


kiko overblown mascara

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semplice ma d'effetto. Mi piace questo look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bellissimo davvero questo make up, molto delicato e anche elegante..... mi piacciono i colori che hai usato

    ReplyDelete
  4. bellissimo hai anche fatto una bella linea di eyeliner brava continua

    ReplyDelete
  5. Che brava che sei, pagherei per avere la tua mano precisa e creativa, io combino certi disastri certe volte...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bello questo effetto onda...io non sono molto capace nel truccarmi così. Complimenti!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...