Thursday 17 August 2017

One product review wycon 3 shades ring palette

Hi fairies,
I bought this palette when I placed my first order at wycon, I didn’t know if the quality was good but I fell in love with the blue one and I couldn’t help but buying it!

Let’s see how they’re described:  baked wet and dry eyeshadow. The very fine texture grants an even finish, they’re easy to blend. The three shades can be mixed together for a unique and bright effect, or they you can use each one of them on its own, for a simple yet stunning makeup look. Price 9.90 €. Available in 5 different colors.

wycon_3_shades_palette_review

What I like: they’re extremely pigmented and buttery, almost creamy, all I need to do is to touch them with an eyeshadow brush to pick up enough pigment! There’s no fall out at all, the texture is creamy and they’re very easy to blend. Even the darker shades are easy to blend and they’re buildable. I use them dry because of that, but they can be used wet as well. They’re shimmery but there’s no glitters in them, they’re almost duochrome, really gorgeous! I can do a whole look with the blue one, so I would definitely pick it to go on a trip, it’s compact and small and versatile. They all last for hours without fading nor creasing. They don’t set into fine lines in spite of the shimmery finish.

wycon_3_shades_palette_review

What I don’t like: the palettes are small so it can be difficult to pick each color without mixing them together, and that’s especially true for lighter shades such as white.

My verdict: I definitely recommend them, I purchased two more and I love them all, they’re on sale at 6.90 € right now and they’re definitely worth the money!

wycon_3_shades_palette_review

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Ho comprato questa palette quando ho fatto il mio primo ordine Wycon senza sapere se la qualità fosse valida, ma mi sono innamorata di quella sui toni del blu e non ho potuto resistere!

wycon_3_shades_palette_review
wycon_3_shades_palette_review

Vediamo come vengono descritte:  Ombretto cotto in tre colori, da utilizzare sia asciutto che bagnato. La texture, formulata da polveri finissime, garantisce un finish omogeneo ed un'alta sfumabilità. I tre colori possono essere mixati tra di loro per un effetto unico e brillante, o singolarmente, per un make up semplice ma d'effetto. Prezzo 9.90 €. Disponibile in 5 tonalità diverse.

Cosa mi piace: sono molto pigmentati e burrosi, quasi cremosi, basta semplicemente sfiorarli con un pennello per prelevare una sufficiente quantità di pigmento! Non sono assolutamente polverosi, hanno una texture cremosa e si sfumano molto facilmente. Anche le tonalità più scure sono facili da sfumare e sono modulabili. Per questo motivo io li uso asciutti, ma si possono usare anche bagnati. Sono luminosi ma non hanno glitter all’interno, li definirei quasi duochrome, veramente stupendi! Con la palette blu posso realizzare un look completo, quindi la porterei sicuramente in viaggio con me, è compatta e versatile. Durano per ore senza sbiadire o sgretolarsi. Non si infilano nelle pieghette nonostante la finitura luminosa.

wycon_3_shades_palette_review

Cosa non mi piace: le palette sono piccole quindi può risultare difficile prelevare un singolo colore senza che si mischi con gli altri, cosa particolarmente evidente per quel che riguarda i colori chiari come il bianco.

wycon_3_shades_palette_review


Il mio verdetto: le consiglio, ne ho prese altre due e le adoro, adesso sono in saldo a 6.90 € e sono decisamente soldi ben spesi!


1 comment:

  1. Ottimo il prezzo, spero di riuscire a trovarne qualcuna anche io... Mi faccio la scorta per questo autunno...

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...