Friday 18 August 2017

eye makeup look mauve and purple

Hi fairies,
For this look I went back to my favourite shades, I feel more comfortable wearing cold shades, I think they suit me more! I started by applying a matte mauve eyeshadow in the crease with a fluffy blending brush as my transition color, and I intensified it with a deeper mauve eyeshadow. On my lid I applied a shimmery purple with grey undertone, and in the outer corner I patted a matte black eyeshadow, bringing it slowly in the outer half of my crease. When you work with black I suggest you to add a little bit at a time not to end up with more product than you need. My browbone highlighter was a matte ivory eyeshadow, and I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara! This is a fairly simple look to achieve but it looks stunning, I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per questo look sono tornata alle mie tonalità preferite, mi sento più a mio agio con i colori freddi, mi sembra che mi donino di più! Ho iniziato ad applicare un ombretto opaco color malva, come colore di transizione, nella piega con un pennello largo da sfumatura, e l’ho poi intensificato con un malva più scuro. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto luminoso viola con sottotono grigio, e nell’angolo esterno ho picchiettato un ombretto nero opaco, e l’ho portato piano piano nella metà esterna della piega. Quando lavorate col nero vi consiglio di aggiungerne poco alla volta, in modo da non trovarvi con più prodotto di quello che vi serve. Come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare ho usato un ombretto opaco color avorio, e ho terminato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara! Questo makeup è relativamente semplice da realizzare ma è di grande effetto, spero vi piaccia!





Products used:

nyx cosmetics eyeshadow base in white

kat von d cosmetics metal crush eyeshadow in danzig

urban decay cosmetics eyeshadow in limit

urban decay cosmetics eyeshadow in nooner

urban decay cosmetics eyeshadow in factory

urban decay cosmetics eyeshadow in liar

urban decay cosmetics eyeshadow in strange

mac cosmetics foiled shadow in fly by twilight

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 03

kiko definition waterproof liquid liner

kiko overblown mascara





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...