Friday 4 August 2017

Eye makeup look kiwi and lime

Hi fairies,
It’s summer and I love using bright colors more than ever! I decided to go for a cut crease and I used an emerald green and small precision brush to do that and I followed the natural shape of my crease; I brought the green up and I blended the edges with a pencil brush that allows me not to go too high up towards the browbone. I added a bit of a green grass eyeshadow along the edges to create a nice gradient and give more dimension to the look. I connected the cut crease with the outer corner of my eye and then I applied a bright yellow eyeshadow all over my lid. I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_kiwi_lime

eye_makeup_look_kiwi_lime

eye_makeup_look_kiwi_lime

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Siamo in estate e io amo usare colori intensi più che mai! Ho deciso di realizzare una cut crease e ho usato un ombretto verde smeraldo e un pennello di precisione per farlo, seguendo la forma della mia naturale piega dell’occhio; ho portato il verde verso l’alto e ne ho sfumato i contorni con un pennello penna che mi permette di non fare una sfumatura troppo ampia verso l’arcata sopraccigliare. Ho aggiunto un po’ di verde chiaro lungo i bordi per creare una sfumatura omogenea e dare più dimensione al look. Ho tracciato una linea che ha unito la cut crease con l’angolo esterno dell’occhio e poi ho applicato un ombretto giallo su tutta la palpebra mobile. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_kiwi_lime

eye_makeup_look_kiwi_lime

eye_makeup_look_kiwi_lime

Products used:

nyx cosmetics eyeshadow base in white

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 258

coastal scents 88 ultra shimmer palette

jeffree star cosmetics androgyny palette charm

kiko smoky eye pencil nr 02

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in  perversion


lancome cosmetics hypnose doll mascara 

5 comments:

  1. carino questo makeup, mi piace molto la scelta dei colori, molto estiva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi piace molto questo accostamento di colori, d'impatto come usi fare spesso. Il verde smeraldo è meraviglioso! Alla prossima creazione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sì, mi piace usare colori intensi, sono contenta che ti piaccia!

      Delete
  3. davvero molto intensi i colori che hai utilizzato per questo make up, tu stai benissimo ma a me non penso donino molto..... :(

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...