Saturday 29 April 2017

eye makeup look rose petal

Hi fairies,
I’m feeling romantic today but I didn’t have much time to do my makeup, so I came up with this look, which is very simple and it’s got a touch of color in the lower lashline; I like the way it looks, it could be a look for neutral lovers who want to step out of their comfort zone but they don’t want to go overboard, and it’s a nice spring look as well!
I started by softly defining my crease with a warm brown eyeshadow and I defused the line with a pencil brush bringing the color up; I added a hazelnut eyeshadow along the edges to help blending the brown and , when I was happy with the gradient, I applied a cream eyeshadow as my browbone highlighter. On my lid I patted a matte white eyeshadow being careful not to overlap the brown in the crease but, if you do you can easily fix it with a detail brush . on the lower lashline I used a pink coral eyeshadow that gives the look a romantic and girly twist, and I completed it with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_rose_petal

eye_makeup_look_rose_petal

eye_makeup_look_rose_petal

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi mi sento romantica ma non ho avuto molto tempo per truccarmi, così ho realizzato questo look, molto semplice ma con un tocco di colore nella rima inferiore; mi piace il risultato, potrebbe essere adatto per le amanti dei colori neutri che vogliono provare qualcosa di diverso ma non troppo estroso, e lo trovo ideale anche per la primavera!
Ho iniziato definendo in modo leggero la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto marrone caldo e l’ho sfumato con un pennello penna, portando il colore verso l’alto; ho aggiunto un ombretto color nocciola sui bordi del marrone per aiutarmi a sfumarlo meglio e, una volta soddisfatta del risultato, ho applicato un ombretto color crema sotto l’arcata sopraccigliare. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto opaco bianco cercando di non coprire il marrone nella piega ma ,se dovesse succedere, potete facilmente rimediare usando un pennello sottile di precisione. Nella rima inferiore ho scelto un ombretto rosa corallo che rende il trucco romantico e femminile, e l’ho completato con dell’eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_rose_petal

eye_makeup_look_rose_petal

eye_makeup_look_rose_petal

Products used:

nyx cosmetics eyeshadow base in white

world of beauty loose pigment in coast

urban decay eyeshadow in naked 2

urban decay eyeshadow in faint

urban decay eyeshadow in w.o.s.

lime crime venus 2 palette in mud

lime crime venus 2 palette in jam

urban decay pressed pigment electric palette in savage

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 101

kiko waterproof liquid liner in black




post signature

1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...