Saturday 14 January 2017

Santa Minions nail art

Hi fairies,
this is a late christmas nail art I didn’t have time to post last month, but it’s so adorable I wanted to post it anyway, so here it is! Minions are super cute all year round,you can use blue nail polish instead of red, skip the santa hat and you’ll get an adorable minions nail art perfect all year round!
I painted my thumb, index and pinkie finger with a red nail polish and I chose a yellow one for my middle and ring finger; on these last two fingers I added a thick red line at the top of my nail and two half circles at the bottom, I then outlined them in white and I added white dots at the top to represent a santa hat. I painted their eyes with a dotting tool and I added their mouth using black. On the rest of my nails I drew a santa’s belt, and that was it, I hope you like it!

santa_minions_nail_art

santa_minions_nail_art



Italian version:

ciao fatine,
questa è una nail art natalizia che vi presento in ritardo, dato che non ho avuto tempo di pubblicarla il mese scorso, ma è così carina che volevo mostrarvela comunque, quindi eccola qui! I Minions sono adorabili tutto l’anno, potete usare dello smalto blu invece che quello rosso e potete eliminare il cappello da Babbo Natale, in questo modo otterrete una nail art con i minions adatta in qualsiasi periodo dell’anno!
Ho usato uno smalto rosso sul pollice, indice e mignolo, mentre per il medio e l’anulare ho scelto uno smalto giallo; su queste ultime due unghie ho aggiunto una spessa riga rossa nella parte superiore e due semi cerchi nella parte inferiore, che ho contornato di bianco, e ho aggiunto dei pois bianchi sul bordo della riga superiore per dare l’idea di un cappello da Babbo Natale. Ho dipinto gli occhi con un dotting tool e ho aggiunto la bocca usando il nero. Sul resto delle unghie ho disegnato la cinta di Babbo Natale, ed è tutto , spero vi piaccia!

santa_minions_nail_art

santa_minions_nail_art


Products used:

kiko nails care3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 101

kiko poker nail lacquer nr 06

kiko power pro nail lacquer yellow

astra my laque 5 free nail lacquer nr 39

Americana acrylic paint in black and white





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Stupende! Che fantasia complimenti bellissima nail art!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...