Saturday 10 December 2016

Tiger scratch nail art

Hi fairies,
This nail art looks more complicated than it actually is, I love it and I do it from time to time using different color combos, it always gets lot of attention and compliments ! this time I picked orange and black, tiger’s fur colors,but you can pick any color combos of your choice. I applied orange nail polish all over my nails and, once it was dry, I drew a S shape with black, on each nail, to divide the surface in half; I filled one half in with black, and then I painted two black stripes coming out of the bottom swirl, and I did the same with orange , going in sideways on the black half: that’s all you have to do to get this pattern, isn’t it super easy? This is magic , pure magic! I completed my nail art by adding rhinestones on my thumb and my ring finger, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

tiger_scratch_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questa nail art sembra più complicata di quello che realmente è, a me piace molto e la realizzo di tanto in tanto usando diverse combinazioni di colori, attira sempre molta attenzione e riceve tanti complimenti! Questa volta ho scelto di usare l’arancione e il nero, i colori del manto delle tigri, ma potete usare la vostra combinazione di colori preferita. Ho applicato lo smalto arancione su tutte le unghie e , una volta asciutto, ho disegnato una linea a forma di S con il nero, su ogni unghia, che divideva la superficie a metà; ho riempito una metà con il nero, e poi ho disegnato due linee nere a partire dalla curva inferiore, e ho fatto lo stesso con l’arancione, tracciando due linee oblique nella metà nera: questo è tutto quello che dovete fare per ricreare questo motivo, non è facilissimo? È magia, magia pura! Ho completato la nail art aggiungendo dei cristalli sul pollice e sull’anulare, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!
tiger_scratch_nail_art


Products used:

kiko nails care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 08

kiko poker nail lacquer nr 03

tiger_scratch_nail_art


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...