Sunday 20 November 2016

Sofia the first nail art

Hi fairies,
If you’ve got children you know Sofia the first, and even if you haven’t got any yet but you’re a child at heart you’ve probably heard of her, she is the most adorable princess ever, very outgoing and adventurous, she’s 8 years old and she’s got a magic amulet that allows her to talk to animals! I had to feature her in one of my nail arts , so today I went ahead and I came up with this one!
I painted my nails with a lavender nail polish, the same color of her dress, apart from the ring finger , where I applied a skin tone nail polish, because it’s the background for her face; I painted two white almond shapes in the lower half of my nail for her eyes , and I added two blue dots inside them and also two smaller black dots for her pupils. I added lashes and I outlined the lashline to give them more definition, and then I painted her hair with two brown shades, to give more dimension to it. On my middle finger I painted the flower shape that’s on her dress, which is basically a four petal flower with triangle shapes in between to create a sort of blazon or coat of arms; on my index finger I drew a white triangle that represent the shape of her dress, and I added silver dots all around the edges; on my pinky and thumb I drew a purple swirl and I filled the upper half in with a slightly darker lavender shade, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

sofia_the_first_nail_art

sofia_the_first_nail_art



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Se avete dei figli conoscete Sofia the first, ma anche se ancora non li avete e amate i cartoni animati perché siete bambini nell’animo avrete sicuramente sentito parlare di lei, è una delle principesse più adorabili di sempre, è molto aperta e avventurosa, ha 8 anni e ha un amuleto magico che le permette di parlare con gli animali! Dovevo assolutamente dedicarle una nail art, quindi oggi ho deciso di provarci , e questo è il risultato!
Ho dato due passate di uno smalto color lavanda su tutte le unghie tranne che sull’indice, dove ho invece applicato uno smalto color carne, che mi serviva da sfondo per il volto; ho dipinto due forme bianche a mandorla nella metà inferiore dell’unghia, che sono i suoi occhi, ho aggiunto dei cerchi azzurri al loro interno e poi dei pallini neri più piccoli per le pupille. Ho aggiunto le ciglia ed ho sottolineato l’attaccatura delle ciglia per dare maggiore dimensionalità al disegno, e poi ho disegnato i capelli usando due tonalità di marrone, per definirli meglio. Sul medio ho disegnato il fiore che ha sul vestito, che è praticamente un fiore a quattro petali con delle forme triangolari tra un petalo e l’altro che vanno a creare una sorta di stemma; sull’indice ho disegnato un triangolo bianco che rappresenta la forma del vestito, e ho aggiunto dei pallini argentati sul perimetro del disegno;sul mignolo e sul pollice ho dipinto un ghirigoro viola, e ho riempito la parte superiore dell’unghia con un color lavanda leggermente più scuro di quello di base, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

sofia_the_first_nail_art

sofia_the_first_nail_art

Products used:

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 101

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 17

kiko nail polish nr 324

kiko nail polish nr 329

kiko nail polish nr 337

astra nail lacquer nr 39

americana acrylic paint in black, blue,white




post signature

1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...