Wednesday 7 September 2016

Twinkle twinkle little star nail art

Hi fairies,
Today’s nail art has been inspired by a song with a special meaning for me and my loved ones, Twinkle twinkle little star! It’s a very sweet song , and I wanted my nails to match the sweet and soothing feeling the song gives me , so as background I chose a light grey nail polish with different sizes and shapes glitters in it, and as you can see glitters are matte and they come in black, hot pink and white, a unique nail polish for sure!
On my ring finger and my thumb I painted a chubby little star hugging a half moon, and I first drew black shapes of both, and once they were dry I filled them in with colors and I added details such as the star’s face; painting the black shapes first is an easy way to get them outlined and make them stand out! That’s it , I hope you like it!

little_star_nail_art



Italian version:


Ciao fatine,
La nail art di oggi si ispira a una canzone che ha un significato speciale per me e per I miei cari, Twinkle twinkle little star! È una canzone dolcissima, e ho voluto che le mie unghie riflettessero l’atmosfera dolce e rilassante che la canzone regala, quindi ho scelto uno smalto grigio chiaro con glitter opachi rosa, bianchi e neri, di diverse forme e dimensioni, al suo interno, uno smalto decisamente unico nel suo genere!

little_star_nail_art

Sull’indice e sul pollice ho disegnato una stellina dalle forme rotondeggianti che abbraccia una mezza luna, e per prima cosa ho dipinto le forme in nero, e poi le ho colorate e ho aggiunto i dettagli, come ad esempio il volto sorridente della stellina; dipingere le forme in nero come base è un modo facile e veloce di ottenere disegni con i bordi già delineati, e di farle risaltare contro lo sfondo! È tutto, spero vi piaccia!
little_star_nail_art



post signature

9 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...