Saturday 24 September 2016

eye makeup look : peach and teal cut crease

Hi fairies,
For this  look I used teal shades because I love them and, in my opinion, they’re perfect for summer, they look gorgeous with a little bit of a tan and they make brown eyes pop! They complement blue eyes as well, they’re just amazing !
I defined my crease with a pencil brush and a matte teal eyeshadow, trying not to blow the color out too much as I wanted the cut crease to be defined . A pencil brush is the best one for these kind of looks , because it packs color on and it allows you total control on where to place it. I defused the edges out with a small blending brush and I added a bit of a baby blue pigment to create a nice gradient. chose a matte skin tone eyeshadow that evened out my skin as my browbone highlighter ; on my lid I applied a matte peachy eyeshadow to tone the look down and make the teal pop. I drew a thick winged ombre liner using black in the outer half and a metallic turquoise in the inner half and I decorated with three teal dots on the wing; I applied a turquoise eye pencil in my waterline and I completed the look with mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_peach_teal_cut_Creaseeye_makeup_look_peach_teal_cut_Crease

eye_makeup_look_peach_teal_cut_Crease


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per questo look ho usato tonalità di turchese perchè sono colori che amo molto e che, secondo me, sono molto adatti all’estate, stanno benissimo con un po’ d’abbronzatura e fanno risaltare molto gli occhi marroni! Si abbinano bene anche agli occhi azzurri, sono semplicemente stupendi!
Ho definito la piega dell’occhio con un pennello penna e un ombretto opaco turchese, cercando di non portare il colore verso l’alto perché volevo che la piega risultasse piuttosto scolpita. Un pennello penna è il più adatto per ottenere questo tipo di look perché concentra e deposita il colore esattamente dove vogliamo, permettendoci di avere un totale controllo sull’intensità del colore. Ho sfumato i contorni con un pennello piccolo da sfumatura, e mi sono aiutata anche aggiungendo un ombretto celeste chiaro per creare una sfumatura omogenea. Come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare ho scelto un ombretto opaco color carne che ha uniformato il colore della pelle; sulla palpebra ho applicato un ombretto opaco color pesca, quindi come vedete il trucco ha come protagonisti toni naturali e chiari, tranne il tocco di colore nella piega. Ho disegnato una linea di eyeliner spessa usando due colori per creare un effetto ombre: ho usato il nero nella metà esterna e un turchese metallico nella metà interna, e ho decorato la codina con tre puntini azzurri; ho applicato una matita turchese nella rima interna dell’occhio e ho completato il look con del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!
eye_makeup_look_peach_teal_cut_Crease

eye_makeup_look_peach_teal_cut_Crease


Products used:

nyx white eyeshadow base

kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 31

mac cosmetics mono eyeshadow in bisque

urban decay pressed pigment in chaos

world of beauty loose pigment in coast

makeup revolution redemption palette matte brights

the balm meet matt(e) nude palette in Matt Malloy

the balm meet matt(e) nude palette in Matt Lombardi

kiko color shock cream eyeshadow nr 06

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 110

mac cosmetics chromaline in black black

kiko power pop mascara nr 03 in blue


post signature

1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...