Sunday 11 September 2016

Clown fish/pesce pagliaccio Nemo nail art

Hi fairies,
You know by now how much I love Disney, I really do, I never get tired of watching Disney movies, they make me happy, they make smile and they immediately take me to a fairytale world where anything is possible as long as we wish for it with all our heart!
I think all of you remember Nemo and you love him as much as I do, it’s impossible not to! We all supported him in his adventure , and we felt relieved when he found his dad!
Today’s nail art has been inspired by Nemo, it’s super simple yet very cute: I painted my nails with a bright orange nail polish , and I added a glittery nail polish on top for extra sparkle, no nail art is complete without glitters in my opinion! Once my background was dry I started painting clown fish white stripes, they are quite thick and uneven , which is good because it means you don’t need to be precise, just keep them thick and a bit chubbier on both ends; some of them should be curved and some straight as you can see, and once I was done I outlined them in black. I left my ring finger out because that’s where I painted Nemo’s face, I placed his big eyes in the middle of my nail , I added his mouth and I framed it with a white , curved line on one side, and that was it, I hope you like it!

clown_fish_nemo_nail_art

clown_fish_nemo_nail_art



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Ormai sapete quanto io ami Disney, lo adoro, non mi stanco mai di guardare I film Disney, mi rendono felice, mi fanno sorridere e mi portano immediatamente in un mondo incantato dove tutto è possibile, a patto che lo si desideri intensamente, con tutto il cuore!
credo che tutti voi ricordiate Nemo, e che lo amiate quanto lo amo io, è impossibile non farlo! Tutti abbiamo fatto il tifo per lui nella sua avventurosa ricerca del papà, e abbiamo tirato un sospiro di sollievo quando si sono riuniti!
La nail art di oggi è stata ispirata da Nemo, è semplicissima e molto carina: ho dipinto le unghie con uno smalto di un arancione brillante, e ho aggiunto una passata di smalto glitterato per un tocco scintillante senza il quale, secondo me, nessuna nail art è completa! Una volta che lo sfondo era asciutto ho iniziato a disegnare le strisce bianche che caratterizzano il pesce pagliaccio, che sono piuttosto spesse e irregolari, e questo gioca a nostro favore perché significa che non dobbiamo essere troppo precise, l’importante è che siano spesse e un po’ più grosse alle estremità; alcune sono dritte e altre sono curve come vedete, e una volta terminato le ho contornate in nero. Avevo lasciato libero l’anulare perché qui sono andata a disegnare il volto di Nemo, dipingendo gli occhi più o meno al centro dell’unghia, aggiungendo la bocca subito sotto, e incorniciando il tutto con una linea bianca curva su un lato, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

clown_fish_nemo_nail_art

clown_fish_nemo_nail_art

Products used:

world of beauty pronails keratoplus base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 08

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 101

americana acrylic paint in black




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...