Thursday 18 August 2016

Tropical island nail art

Hi fairies,
It’s time to go on vacation, to relax , to lay down on a tropical beach while listening to the lulling sea noise…I’m daydreaming, aren’t you?
Every summer I love painting my nails with a tropical island theme at least once, it’s a tradition for me and it looks really nice, so this year I went for a flowery nail art with a tropical island accent nail, just for a change!
I applied two coat of a sky blue nail polish on my thumb and ring finger and I topped it with a blue glittery nail polish on the top half of each nail, leaving the tip out. On the glittery line I painted a yellow half circle that represents the sun; over the lower corner of my nail I painted a black triangular shape, which represents the island. I applied gold nail polish with a cosmetic sponge randomly on the whole surface of the nail, and then I painted white wavy lines to give the illusion of sea foam; I added a palm tree going sideways from the black triangle shape, and that was it for the accent nails. I applied two coats of thesame sky blue nail polish and glittery nail polish I previously used; in the middle of the tip I drew a red five petal flower, and on each side I added a smaller white flower, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

tropical_island_nail_art

tropical_island_nail_art

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
È tempo di vacanze, è tempo di rilassarsi, di sdraiarsi su una spiaggia tropicale ad ascoltare il rumore del mare che sembra cullarci…sto sognando ad occhi aperti, e voi?
Ogni estate mi piace realizzare una nail art con un’isola tropicale come soggetto, almeno una volta, è ormai una tradizione per me e mi piace molto, quindi quest’anno ho deciso di optare per una nail art floreale con un accent con isola tropicale, tanto per fare qualcosa di diverso dal solito!
Ho dato due passate di uno smalto azzurro cielo sul pollice e sull’anulare , a cui fatto seguire una passata di smalto blu con glitter nella metà superiore dell’unghia, escludendo la punta. Sulla linea di glitter ho disegnato un semicerchio giallo che rappresenta il sole: nell’angolo superiore dell’unghia ho dipinto un triangolo nero, che rappresenta l’isola. Ho poi usato una spugnetta per applicare,senza un ordine preciso,dello smalto dorato su tutta la superficie dell’unghia,e ho aggiunto anche delle linee curve per dare l’illusione della spuma del mare; ho aggiunto una palma che si estende in diagonale e poggia sul triangolo nero, e in questo modo ho completato il disegno. Sulle altre unghie ho prima applicato lo stesso smalto azzurro e glitterato che avevo usato in precedenza; al centro della punta ho disegnato un fiore rosso a cinque petali, e su ogni lato ho aggiunto un fiore bianco più piccolo, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

tropical_island_nail_art
tropical_island_nail_art

Products used:

world of beauty pronails keratoplus base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

china glaze nail lacquer nr 70960 in kaleidoscope him out

kiko nail polish nr 510

kiko nail polish nr 344

kiko nail polish nr 360

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 101

kiko fancy top coat nr 604

Americana acrylic paint in yellow,white,black,green,red
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Sono sempre molto belle le tue nail-art!
    Alessia
    Thechilicool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail-art molto carina, sicuramente estiva che ci porta almeno con il pensiero in una meravigliosa isola deserta!!! Poi adoro tutto il brilluccichio dei glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto carina molta per la stagione, brava.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...