Tuesday 16 August 2016

eye makeup look sultry mermaid

Hi fairies,
this look can be worn during the day or in the evening , it depends on how you feel more comfortable. I feel like it’s both an evening and daytime look and I like wearing it in different occasions, according to my mood!
I started by applying a transition color in my crease, you should choose a shade just a bit darker than your skin tone , on my skin a cream eyeshadow does the job, and then I intensified it by applying a medium brown in the lower part of my crease with a tapered blending brush. On my lid I chose a sparkly periwinkle eyeshadow and I kept it under the crease colors, I didn’t want to overlap them; in the inner corner I patted a duochrome pigment that gave the whole look an ethereal feeling, and in the outer corner I dabbed a matte navy blue eyeshadow to define the look a bit more. I completed my makeup with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_smoky_mermaid

eye_makeup_look_smoky_mermaid

eye_makeup_look_smoky_mermaid

Italian version:

ciao fatine,
questo look è adatto sia al giorno che alla sera, dipende da come vi sentite maggiormente a vostro agio. Secondo me è adatto ad entrambe le circostanze e mi piace indossarlo in diverse occasioni, a seconda del mio umore!
Ho iniziato applicando un colore di transizione nella piega dell’occhio, e dovreste scegliere un colore di un tono più scuro della vostra carnagione, che nel mio caso è un color crema,e  l’ho poi intensificato con un marrone medio concentrato nella parte inferiore della piega, applicato con un pennello di precisione da sfumatura. Sulla palpebra mobile ho scelto di usare un ombretto azzurro carta da zucchero dalla finitura luminosa e non sono andata a coprire i colori già presenti nella piega con quest’ultimo ombretto; nell’angolo interno ho picchiettato un pigmento duochrome che ha dato al look un aspetto etereo, mentre nell’angolo esterno ho aggiunto un ombretto opaco blu scuro per dare profondità allo sguardo. Ho completato il look con una linea di eyeliner e del mascara,ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!
eye_makeup_look_smoky_mermaid

eye_makeup_look_smoky_mermaid

eye_makeup_look_smoky_mermaid

Products used:

benefit stay don’t stray eye primer

kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 31

mac cosmetics loose pigment in aire de blue

kiko cosmetics infinity eyeshadow nr 283

urban decay eyeshadow in naked 2

urban decay eyeshadow in faint

urban decay eyeshadow in foxy

kiko cosmetics infinity eyeshadow nr 239

kiko cosmetics infinity eyeshadow nr 238

cinecittà makeup glitter nr 65

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

kiko smart eye pencil nr 813

kiko Miami click slick eyeliner nr 03

the balm what’s your type mascara in black




post signature

13 comments:

  1. sono stupende le varie sfumature di blu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un make up perfetto per questi ultimi giorni d'estate!

    XOXO

    Cami

    Paillettes&Champagne

    ReplyDelete
  3. io amo il blu poi l'eyeliner è il top lo amo devo provarlo anche io

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trucco molto bello e soprattutto estivo,ti sta benissimo !!! Brava

    ReplyDelete
  5. Le tue proposte mi piacciono sempre molto, grazie a te sto imparando ad osare di più!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nel blu dipinto di blu!
    Bello bello!!

    www.elisabettabertolini.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bellissima la tonalità di blu che hai usato....

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...