Sunday 24 July 2016

Love tree nail art

Hi fairies,
You have certainly heard of love trees, there are so many different ways of draw it and I think they all look nice, it’s the meaning it’s got that counts , isn’t it?
This is my version of a love tree, it’s quite simple and you could paint it on an accent nail for a more subtle result if you like, I painted one on each nail but it’s just a matter of personal preference.

love_tree_nail_art
I chose a mint green as my background color, I suggest you to pick a pastel shade to make the tree pop, and I added one coat of glittery nail polish because I love glitters and sparkles! I painted the tree placing the trunk on one side of each nail, and I added branches going sideways to the opposite side. They don’t have to be straight, actually it’s better if they’re not too neat as real branches never are, and then I added red hearts hanging on each branch, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

love_tree_nail_art
Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Avrete sicuramente sentito parlare degli alberi dell’amore, ci sono tanti modi diversi di rappresentarli e, secondo me, sono tutti suggestivi, perché è il significato che conta più di ogni altra cosa!
Questa è la mia versione di albero dell’amore, è piuttosto semplice e, se preferite, potete dipingerne uno solo su un’unghia, per un risultato più delicato, io ne ho disegnato uno su ogni unghia, ma è solo questione di gusti.
Ho scelto uno smalto verde menta come colore di sfondo, vi suggerisco di usare un colore pastello per far risaltare al meglio l’albero, e ho aggiunto una passata di smalto glitterato perché adoro i glitter e gli scintillii! Ho disegnato l’albero posizionando il tronco su un lato dell’unghia, e ho aggiunto i rami che raggiungono il lato opposto. Non devono essere dritti, anzi è meglio se non sono troppo precisi , perché in natura non lo sono mai, e ho aggiunto dei cuori rossi appesi ad ogni ramo,ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

love_tree_nail_art

Products used:

world of beauty pronails keratoplus base coat

kiko perfect gel duo base coat

mac cosmetics nail lacquer in pistachio creme

kiko cosmetics nail polish nr 512

kiko cosmetics nail polish nr 570

Americana acrylic paint in red and white







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...