Sunday 31 July 2016

July most played

Hi fairies,
I’m back with my most played of the month at last! I’ll leave you the link to GoldenVi0let’s blog, who created the tag, where you’ll find all the info to join the team most played if you haven’t already!
It’s been so hot in July and when it’s so hot I don’t feel like doing a full face makeup because I sweat and nothing lasts all day , so I’ve gone for lighter coverage face products and a simpler eye makeup. My must have for my face has been TheBalm Sexy Mama face powder, I’ve talked about it here: I’ve been used it for a couple of years and it’s perfect for my skin type when it’s muggy and I need a very mattyfing product. It keeps shine at bay basically all day , it doesn’t look cakey and it doesn’t feel heavy at all.

july_most_played

Keeping my eyes simple allows me to play with colourful mascaras such as kiko pop mascaras from the last year beach babe collection: I add them for a pop of color, and I have to say they volumize and they add some length, they’re actually good mascaras in my opinion!
july_most_played

Since I’ve bought the kiko contour set at christmas I’ve been obsessed with contour! This kit is almost gone, but I got two ready to be tried, so I’m not worried about finishing it. I add a light contour even when it’s very hot because it does make a lot of difference, I love how chiselled my cheeks look! This kit was not expensive and it works great as far as I’m concerned, I hope Kiko will add something similar to the permanent line.
july_most_played

For my lips I’ve been loving L.A. splash lip tints in Athena, Rose Garden and Latte, three different shades of nude , each one of them with its own personality. They’re comfortable and long lasting and I really love these shades because they’re not the usual nudes, they’re unique and classy!
july_most_played

That’s it for this month, see you next month with more most played!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Sono finalmente tornata con il post mensile sui most played! Vi lascio il link al blog di GoldenVi0let, che ha creato il tag, dove trovate tutte le informazioni per unirvi al team most played nel caso non foste già dei nostri.
Luglio è stato un mese caldissimo, e quando fa così caldo non ho voglia di fare un makeup completo perché sudo, e niente resiste impeccabile tutto il giorno, così ho optato per prodotti viso dalla copertura più leggera e per un makeup occhi più semplice. Un indispensabile per il viso è stata la cipria di the Balm Sexy Mama, di cui vi ho parlato qui: è la seconda estate che la uso e va benissimo per il mio tipo di pelle quando il clima è molto umido perché opacizza veramente a lungo, praticamente tutto il giorno, non fa effetto mascherone e risulta leggera sul viso.

july_most_played

Dal momento che ho truccato gli occhi in modo semplice, ho potuto usare i mascara colorati come i pop mascara di kiko, usciti lo scorso anno con la collezione beach babe: aggiungono un tocco di colore,e  devo dire che volumizzano e allungano anche, secondo me sono dei mascara validi!
july_most_played

Da quando ho comprato il set per il contouring di Kiko, a natale, sono dipendente dal contouring! Questo kit è quasi finito, ma ne ho due pronti da usare, quindi non mi preoccupa il fatto di finirlo. Faccio un contouring leggero anche quando mi trucco poco perché fa una grande differenza, mi piace come scolpisce le guance! Questo kit non costava molto e, per quello che mi riguarda, fa egregiamente il suo lavoro e spero che Kiko inserisca qualcosa di simile nella linea permanente.

july_most_played

Per le labbra sto amando le tinte labbra opache di L.A.splash nelle colorazioni Athena, Rose Garden e Latte, tre diverse tonalità di nude, ognuna con la sua personalità. Sono confortevoli e hanno una lunga durata, e queste colorazioni mi piacciono molto perché non sono i soliti nude, sono unici ed eleganti!

july_most_played

È tutto per questo mese, ci vediamo il prossimo con altri most played!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...