Friday 8 July 2016

heart tips nail art

Hi fairies,
Today’s nail art will look good with any color combo you choose, what matters is picking a light color and a dark one to get a nice contrast between the two! I love how it turned out, it’s easy to do and it looks so sweet, classy and more complicated than it is! I went for a black background color and a blue shade, what I did was applying the black nail polish all over my nails, and when it was dry I started working on the pattern; I did a French mani on all my nails, and on my index and pinkie finger I just outlined it with a blue glittery nail polish. On my thumb , middle and ring finger I rounded the French tip and I shaped them like a heart’s top, and then I connected two curved lines to complete the heart shape: basically it’s an upside down heart! I added a rhinestone to decorate the heart and that was it , I hope you like it!


heart_tips_nail_art
Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La nail art di oggi può essere ricreata usando la combinazione di colori che preferite, quello che conta è scegliere un colore chiaro e uno più scuro, in modo che si crei un bel contrasto tra i due! Mi piace il risultato finale, è facile da fare, romantica, elegante, e sembra più complicata di quello che realmente è! Ho scelto uno sfondo nero e uno smalto azzurro, ho quindi dato due passate di smalto nero su tutte le unghie e, una volta asciutto, ho iniziato la decorazione; ho realizzato una french su tutte le unghie, e sull’indice e sul mignolo ho semplicemente ripassato il bordo con uno smalto glitterato blu. Sul pollice, medio e anulare ho arrotondato la forma della french , facendola diventare la parte alta del cuore, e poi ho unito due curve per completare la forma del cuore: praticamente si ottiene un cuore capovolto! Ho aggiunto un cristallo come decorazione ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!
heart_tips_nail_art


Products used:

world of beauty keratoplus pronails base coat
kiko perfect gel duo top coat
kiko  poker nail lacquer nr 06
kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 37
zoya nail lacquer nr zp508 charla
Americana acrylic paint in black


heart_tips_nail_art



post signature

9 comments:

  1. Ti ammiro perché ti cimenti nella nail art! Io purtroppo non ho questa pazienza! a stento riesco ad avere la pazienza di lasciare asciugare lo smalto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carinissime, stai diventando sempre più brava.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai sempre un sacco di idee, brava!
    Buona giornata
    Alessia
    Style shouts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come vorrei avere la tua pazienza!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molto romantica questa nail art...brava!!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...