Saturday 23 July 2016

eye makeup look gold and blue

Hi fairies,
For this look I matched a cold and a warm shade, and I love the result because I think they balance eachother quite well! This is a so called sandwich smoky eye: you apply one eyeshadow in the inner and outer corner, and another one in the middle; it’s an interesting technique that allows to achieve dramatic and blown out looks!
I applied a royal blue eyeshadow in the inner and outer corner of my eye, placing the color just below my natural crease and defusing the edges with a blending brush: this step does not only defuse the color, it also brings the color up into my crease, just where I wanted it to be! I intensified the outer corner by patting a navy blue eyeshadow and blending it with circular motions; in the middle of my lid I placed a shimmery gold eyeshadow, I packed it on because I wanted the color to pop, and I gently blended the edges where it met the royal blue. I chose a matte skin color eyeshadow as my browbone highlighter, and I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it , I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_blue_and_gold

eye_makeup_look_blue_and_gold

eye_makeup_look_blue_and_gold


Italian version:

Ciao fatine, 
Per questo look ho abbinato una tonalità calda e una fredda, e mi piace il risultato perchè credo che si bilancino molto bene l’una con l’altra! Questo tipo di trucco è chiamato sandwich smoky eye: si applica un ombretto nell’angolo interno ed esterno dell’occhio, e poi se ne applica un altro al centro; è una tecnica interessante che permette di ottenere trucchi occhi drammatici e molto sfumati!
Ho applicato un ombretto blu elettrico nell’angolo interno ed esterno dell’occhio, posizionandolo appena sotto la mia naturale piega dell’occhio e sfumandone i contorni con un pennello da sfumatura: questo passaggio non serve solo a sfumare l’ombretto, serve anche a portarlo proprio nella piega, dove volevo che arrivasse! Ho intensificato l’angolo esterno aggiungendo un blu navy e sfumandolo con movimenti circolari; al centro della palpebra mobile ho picchiettato un ombretto dorato molto luminoso, che in questo modo risalta moltissimo, e ne ho sfumato i contorni lì dove si incontravano con l’ombretto blu. Come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare ho scelto un ombretto opaco color carne, e ho completato il look con una linea di eyeliner e del mascara,ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!
eye_makeup_look_blue_and_gold

eye_makeup_look_blue_and_gold

eye_makeup_look_blue_and_gold


Products used:

benefit stay don’t stray eye primer

kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 31

cinecittà makeup mono eyeshadow nr 52

concrete minerals loose pigment in bang up

urban decay pressed pigment in chaos

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 280

sugarpill loose pigment in goldilux

the balm meet matt(e) palette eyeshadow Matte Malloy

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 109

kiko super color kajal nr 107 

kiko power pop mascara volume effect nr 02 blue





post signature

4 comments:

  1. wholesale cosmetics I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi piace moltissimo!!!! E' molto estivo! Proverò a realizzarlo anche se non sono brava come te!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissimo,adoro queste tonalità,perfetto per l'estate !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tuoi make up sono sempre molto particolari, ho notato che usi spesso i toni dell'azzurro che a te stanno benissimo perchè mi pare tu sia bionda. Sei davvero brava.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...