Sunday 12 June 2016

shark/ squalo nail art

Hi fairies,
I recently watched the movie Jaws, an oldie but goodie , and that’s how I came up with the inspiration for this nail art! If you’re going to the beach this is a great mani to wear, but you can wear it everywhere actually, just like I did!
I painted all my nails with orange nail polish but my thumb and ring finger, where I applied a blue nail polish followed by one coat of a glittery nail polish. The orange is the background for a beach sunset, so I painted the tips of my orange nails with blue and I gave the edge a scalloped end to resemble waves; on top of that I painted a yellow half circle that represented the sun, and I added white swirls to resemble sea foam.
On the blue nails I painted the shark , starting with a grey oval shape in the middle of my nails and adding fins on top and bottom of the shape; I outlined it with black and at the bottom of the shape I painted a smile in white, outlining it in black as well; above the smile I painted two white dots for the eyes with two smaller black dots inside for the pupils. I added a black zig zag line inside the mouth for its teeth, and that’s it , I hope you like it!

shark_nail_art

shark_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Ho rivisto di recente il film Lo Squalo, un classico che non stanca mai, che mi ha dato l’ispirazione per questa nail art! se dovete andare al mare questa nail art sarà perfetta, ma potete usarla in qualsiasi occasione, proprio come ho fatto io!
Ho dato due passate di smalto arancione su tutte le unghie tranne che sul pollice e sull’anulare , su cui ho usato uno smalto blu scuro seguito da una passata di smalto glitterato. L’arancione è lo sfondo per un tramonto al mare, quindi ho dipinto le punte delle unghie di blu dando al bordo una forma smerlata che ricorda quella delle onde; sopra ho aggiunto un semicerchio giallo che rappresenta il sole, e ho aggiunto dei riccioli bianchi che ricordano la spuma delle onde.
Sulle unghie blu ho dipinto lo squalo, cominciando con una forma ovale grigia e aggiungendo una pinna sia sopra che sotto ; ho definito i contorni della sagoma in nero e, nella parte inferiore dell’ovale, ho disegnato la bocca in bianco, ripassandone poi i contorni in nero; sopra la bocca ho aggiunto due cerchi bianchi che rappresentano gli occhi, con all’interno due pallini neri per le pupille. Ho aggiunto una linea a zig zag all’interno della bocca che raffigura i denti, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

shark_nail_art

shark_nail_art

Products used:

world of beauty keratoplus pro nails base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

kiko nail polish nr 386

kiko nail polish nr 336

kiko nail polish nr 482

kiko nail polish nr 355

kiko nail polish nr 328

Americana acrylic paint in black and white





post signature

1 comment:

  1. Carinissima!! Mi piace il tuo blog, ti andrebbe di seguirci a vicenda?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...