Friday 3 June 2016

pink pois nail art

Hi fairies,
What’s better than a zebra print mani? A zebra print and dot mani, that’s what’s even better! If your nails are short you can recreate the nail art design I did, f they’re long  you can go for a French zebra mani, i, it will look good on both!
I picked pink as main color, but feel free to choose any colors! First of all I applied a skin tone nail polish all over my nails because I like to even the color out, but you can skip this step if you’re happy with your natural nail color, and move on to the next step : I painted the tip of my nails with a pale pink nail polish, and once they were dry I drew black zebra lines in different areas , on one nail I painted them in the middle, on another one I painted them in one corner and so on; I added hot pink dots all around the zebra stripes, and I made them quite big as you can see. On one nail I painted a flower : I placed a pink dot above the French edge and I added white petals all around. On the rest of my nails I framed the white tips with tiny white dots, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

pink_pois_nail_art

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Cosa c’è di meglio di una nail art con una fantasia zebrata? Una nail art che abbina questo motivo a dei pois, ecco cosa c’è di meglio! Se avete le unghie corte potete riprodurre la nail art che ho fatto io, se sono lunghe potete scegliere una french manicure zebrata, si adatta sia alle unghie lunghe che a quelle corte!
Ho scelto il rosa come colore principale, ma potete scegliere qualsiasi altro colore! Prima di tutto ho dato due passate di uno smalto color carne su tutte le unghie, per uniformarne il colore, ma potete saltare questo passaggio se siete soddisfatte del colore naturale delle vostre unghie, e potete passare direttamente a quello successivo: ho realizzato una french manicure rosa pallido su tutte le unghie e, una volta che erano asciutte, ho disegnato un motivo zebrato in un’area diversa di ogni unghia, su una l’ho posizionato al centro, su un’altra in un angolo e così via; ho aggiunto dei pois fucsia intorno alle strisce zebrate e li ho voluti abbastanza grandi come vedete. Su un’unghia ho disegnato un fiore: ho aggiunto un pois fucsia appena sopra il bordo della french, e l’ho contornato di petali bianchi. Sul resto delle unghie ho decorato il contorno punte con dei pois bianchi , ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

pink_pois_nail_art

pink_pois_nail_art

Products used:

kiko smooth base ridge filling base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

kiko nail polish nr 507

kiko nail polish nr 505

americana acrylic paint in white,black and fuchsia
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...