Sunday 5 June 2016

Eye makeup look heavenly fuchsia

Hi fairies,
Today I used fuchsia and baby blue together for a bold and 80’s inspired look, and I like how it turned out! It certainly isn’t the kind of makeup I would wear to run errands, but I would definitely wear it for an evening out, a party or a date!
I started by defining my crease with a black eyeshadow full of silver glitters, and I applied it with a pencil brush because I didn’t want to defuse it too much and I didn’t want to bring the color too high toward my browbone, I wanted the line to be defined; in the outer corner I applied a shimmer lavender pigment with a blending brush , and I blended it very well. I went all around the edges of the black with a baby blue eyeshadow and I basically followed the shape I previously created; with a purple eyeshadow on a small blending brush I blown out the edges of the baby blue. All over my lid I applied a fuchsia eyeshadow, and on my lower lashline I used black and fuchsia. I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_heavenly_fuchsiaeye_makeup_look_heavenly_fuchsiaeye_makeup_look_heavenly_fuchsia

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi ho usato una combinazione di fucsia e azzurro cielo per un look intense e ispirato agli anni 80, e il risultato mi piace! Sicuramente non è il tipo di trucco che indosserei per andare a fare commissioni, ma lo indosserei invece per una serata fuori, una festa o un appuntamento!
Ho iniziato definendo la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto nero ricco di glitter argentati, e l’ho applicato con un pennello penna perché non volevo sfumarlo molto e non volevo portarlo troppo in alto , verso le sopracciglia, volevo che la linea fosse definita; nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio ho applicato un pigmento color lavanda molto luminoso , usando un pennello da sfumatura e sfumandolo molto bene. Tutto intorno ai bordi del nero ho applicato un ombretto azzurro, seguendo la forma che avevo tracciato in precedenza; con un ombretto viola su un pennello da sfumatura piccolo ho sfumato i contorni dell’azzurro. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto fucsia,e nella rima inferiore ho usato il nero e il fucsia. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_heavenly_fuchsia

eye_makeup_look_heavenly_fuchsia

eye_makeup_look_heavenly_fuchsia


Products used:

benefit eye primer stay don't stray!

nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

sugarpill loose pigment in paperdoll

sugarpill mono eyeshadow in dollipop

fyrinnae loose pigment in biker chic

urban decay pressed pigment in savage

mac cosmetics loose pigment in aire de blue

kiko smoky eye pencil nr 02 purple 

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion

the balm what's your type ? mascara in black
post signature

1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...