Sunday 24 January 2016

Snoopy and Woodstock nail art

Hi fairies,
Today’s nail art has been inspired by two of the cutest character ever, snoopy and Woodstock! Who doesn’t love them? Nobody, it’s impossible not to, I love the peanuts! The new movie is out, have you watched it already?
I started by preparing my background with a neon pink French on a nude base, and I topped it with a coat of pink glittery nail polish. On my index finger I painted Snoopy’s head , starting by shaping it with white and then adding details such as ears , eyes and mouth. Woodstock is on my ring finger, and basically the two heads have got the same shape, it’s an oval shape similar to a bean. On the rest of my nails I added butterflies and flowers in different colors, blue for butterflies and red for flowers, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

snoopy_and_woodstock_nail_art

snoopy_and_woodstock_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La nail art di oggi è ispirata a due dei più adorabili personaggi di sempre, Snoopy e Woodstock! C’è qualcuno che non li ama? Non credo, è impossibile non farsi conquistare dai Peanuts!è uscito da poco il nuovo film,l’avete già visto?
Ho iniziato preparando lo sfondo con una french manicure rosa shocking su una base rosa carne, ed ho aggiunto una passata di smalto con glitter rosa. Sull’indice ho disegnato la testa di Snoopy, abbozzandola prima col bianco e poi aggiungendo i dettagli come le orecchie, gli occhi e la bocca. Woodstock si trova sull’anulare, e le due teste hanno la stessa forma , sono praticamente ovali, simili a dei fagioli. Sul resto delle unghie ho disegnato fiori e farfalle in colori diversi, blu per le farfalle e rosso per i fiori, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!


snoopy_and_woodstock_nail_art

Products used:

world of beauty nails provita base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

 bella oggi nail polish gel effect 03 dahlia

mac cosmetics nail lacquer in modern movement

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 101

kiko nail polish nr 500

americana acrylic paint in black, yellow,red,blue,green





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...