Sunday 3 January 2016

reindeer peek a boo nail art

Hi fairies,
Christmas is over but it’s still winter and reindeers are still around, so I thought it was a good idea to do a reindeer inspired nail art! I painted my nails with a red nail polish and I added one coat of a sparkly red nail polish, and that was my background; I painted two antlers on each nails using brown paint : I first drew a vertical line and I added few lines , similar to branches, on the upper half of them ;  I added some dimension to the drawing with a dark brown color, and then I outlined each shape in black. I drew a curved French tip and I filled it in with green; I added some white line at the top of each curve and I outlined the tip in black to give the whole design a cartoonish finish, and that’s it , I hope you like it!

reindeer_antlers_nail_art

reindeer_antlers_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,

Natale è passato ma è ancora inverno ed è ancora la stagione adatta alle renne, quindi ho pensato che sarebbe stato carino ispirarmi a loro per una nail art! ho dipinto le unghie con un smalto rosso e ho poi aggiunto una passata di smalto con glitter rossi, e con questo ho completato lo sfondo; ho dipinto le corna delle renne su ogni unghia usando del marrone: prima ho disegnato una linea verticale e poi ho aggiunto delle linee, simili a dei rami, nella parte superiore; ho aggiunto dei dettagli in marrone scuro per dare più dimensione al disegno, e ho poi contornato ogni forma di nero. Ho disegnato una french manicure ondulata, e l’ho riempita di verde; ho aggiunto qualche lineetta bianca su ogni curva e ho contornato il tutto in nero , per dare alla nail art un aspetto simile a quello dei fumetti, ed è tutto , spero vi piaccia!

reindeer_antlers_nail_art
reindeer_antlers_nail_art
Products used:

world of beauty provita nails base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

kiko power pro nr 101

rimmel salon pro nr 127 gentle kiss

kiko nail polish nr 370

kiko power nail lacquer nr 05

zoya nail lacquer zp 512 gilda

Americana acrylic paint in white, green, black




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Subito a prima vista non capivo, complimenti come sempre per la fantasia Silvia! Sono carinissime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. effettivamente non è immediato, però è un disegno natalizio e ho deciso di proporlo!

      Delete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...