Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas landscape/paesaggio natalizio nail art

Hi fairies,
Christmas is getting closer and closer,I can feel it all around and I love it! When we think of Christmas we immediately think of snowy landscapes, mountains and cute cottages looking like they just stepped out of a painting, and if we’re lucky enough to live in the country side we can actually enjoy these kind of landscapes! If we live in big cities though, chances to see a Christmassy landscape with trees , mountains and reindeers are very slim, but we can paint it on our nails to get into a festive mood!
I painted all my nails with a dark blue nail polish that will represent the sky at night, and then I used white acrylic paint on my tips, to draw snowy ground; I wasn’t precise, I actually painted curvy lines to give the illusion of snow hills. I went in with a light grey to give more dimension to the white , and then I painted trees in dark green on my thumb, index and middle finger. I added white on branches so they looked like they were covered in snow. On my ring finger I painted a house with black paint, adding a white roof, a chimney and lit windows . with a dotting tool I drew white dots and small snowflakes on the blue sky, and that was it, I hope you like it!
christmas landscape nail art paesaggio natalizio

christmas landscape nail art paesaggio natalizio





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Natale si sta avvicinando, ne sento l’atmosfera nell’aria e non sto più nella pelle! Quando pensiamo a Natale ci vengono in mente paesaggi innevati, montagne e casette che sembrano uscite da un quadro, e se siamo tanto fortunati da vivere in campagna abbiamo la possibilità di godere di questi paesaggi dal vivo! Se, invece, abitiamo in una grande città , le possibilità di imbatterci in un paesaggio invernale da fiaba sono davvero poche, ma possiamo dipingerlo sulle unghie per entrare ancora di più nell’atmosfera natalizia!
Ho dipinto tutte le unghie con uno smalto blu scuro, che rappresenta un cielo notturno, e poi con del colore acrilico bianco ho pitturato le punte delle unghie , per creare un terreno coperto di neve; non sono stata precisa, anzi ho appositamente tracciato delle linee curve, che ricordano dei cumuli di neve. Con del grigio chiaro ho dato profondità al bianco, e poi ho dipinto dei pini sul pollice, indice e medio, usando del verde scuro. Ho aggiunto del bianco sui rami, così da farli sembrare coperti di neve. Sull’anulare ho disegnato una casetta usando il nero, a cui ho aggiunto un tetto bianco, il camino e le finestre illuminate. Con un dotting tool ho aggiunto pois bianchi e piccoli fiocchi di neve nel cielo blu, e questo è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

christmas landscape nail art paesaggio nataliziochristmas landscape nail art paesaggio natalizio


Products used:

world of beauty nails provita base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

kiko poker nail lacquer nr 05

el Corazon confetti nail lacquer n529a

kiko power pro nr 101

kiko nail polish nr 345

Americana acrylic paint in black,white,yellow,green





post signature

1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...