Saturday 7 November 2015

Furby nail art

Hi fairies,
This nail art has been inspired by Furby, a very popular toy in the 90’s , that was a mix between a cat and a teddy bear in my opinion, but I might be totally wrong, and that was the great thing about it: everybody saw something different in its features, and everybody found it adorable and cute!
I saw a photo of Furby few days ago and it brought memories back, but let’s not forget the new Furby has been released a couple of years ago, that’s why there are pics around, and by the way I had to buy the new one when it came out! Anyway, I decided to do a nail art where Furby is the star, and I started by painting my nails with royal blue, purple and fuchsia, but you can choose any bright colors of your choice as Furbies come in many different colors; on my thumb and ring finger I started by painting two grey circles in the middle of my nail and one orange circle just under them . I painted two orange half circles on each side of the tip of my nail, and these will be his feet; in the middle of each top circle I painted two white dots for his eyes, and I added two black spots for his pupils. I added eyelids, and I used a lighter shade of the background color for the fur. I outlined my Furby in black, while on the rest of my nails I just added some random dots and rhinestones, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

furby_nail_art

furby_nail_art



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questa nail art si ispira a Furby, un giocattolo molto popolare negli anni 90, che era un mix tra un gatto e un orsacchiotto secondo me, ma potrei sbagliarmi completamente,ed era proprio questo il bello dei Furby: ognuno ci vedeva qualcosa di diverso, e tutti li trovavano simpatici e irresistibili!
Ho visto una loro foto qualche giorno fa e mi sono ritornati in mente, ma non dimentichiamo che un paio d’anni fa è uscita la nuova versione, ecco perché è facile vedere le loro foto, e per la cronaca io non ho resistito , ho dovuto comprarlo nella versione rinnovata! Tornando a noi, ho deciso di dedicargli una nail art,e  ho iniziato dipingendo le unghie in blu elettrico, viola e fucsia, ma potete scegliere qualsiasi colore vogliate, l’importante è che sia un colore acceso, perché i Furby sono disponibili in tante varianti; sul pollice e sull’anulare ho dipinto due cerchi grigi , al centro dell’unghia , e ne ho aggiunto uno arancione sotto di loro. Ho disegnato due semicerchi arancioni su ogni lato della punta delle unghie, che rappresentano le zampe; al centro di ognuno dei due cerchi grigi ho aggiunto due cerchi bianchi, che saranno gli occhi, e ho aggiunto poi due cerchi neri più piccoli per le pupille. Ho aggiunto le palpebre,e ho usato una tonalità più chiara del colore usato per lo sfondo per dipingere la pelliccia. Ho poi ripassato i contorni di ogni Furby in nero, mentre sul resto delle unghie ho aggiunto dei pois colorati e qualche cristallo, senza seguire uno schema preciso,ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

furby_nail_art

furby_nail_art

Products used:

world of beauty pronails vita base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

kiko nail polish nr 280

kiko nail polish nr 298

kiko nail polish nr 329

rimmel salon pro nail lacquer nr 337 in purple rain

rimmel salon pro nail lacquer brit manicure

bella oggi nail polish gel effect nr 03 in dahlia

americana acrylic paint in black,white,yellow



post signature

1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...