Friday 21 August 2015

Monster High series #7 : Abbey Bominable eye makeup

Hi fairies,
Today ‘s look for my monster high series has been inspired by Abbey Bominable, a yeti who lives on the Himalaya mountains . the headmistress at Monster High, who is a friend of Abbey, asked her to join Monster High school, and she accepted and travelled all the way from Himalaya to scaremerica ! it wasn’t easy for her to adjust in a completely new place, to understand and melt in with a different culture and traditions, but luckily she made new friends who always help her out and turn any awkward moments into a funny one! She is a straightforward girl, sometimes even too much, but deep inside she’s sweet and sensitive.
I started by cutting my crease with a fuchsia eye shadow, tracing a line from the middle of my lid, just above my natural crease , going outwards to my outer corner, and another one going towards the inner corner of my eye; I thickened the line with a tiny brush because I wanted the color to be concentrated and not blended it out, as I needed room for two more lines! The following line is a purple one, and the last one is turquoise, and I used the same technique to shape them all. I applied a matte white eyeshadow all over my lid, and I drew a winged out turquoise line in my lower lashline ; I added few white dots on each colored lines in my crease, and that was it, I hope you like it!

monster high abbey bominable eye makeup

monster high abbey bominable eye makeup


monster high abbey bominable eye makeup

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per la serie dedicata a Monster High oggi mi sono ispirata a Abbey Bominable, una yeti che vive sulla catena montuosa dell’Himalaya. La preside di Monster High, che è una sua amica, la invita a frequentare la sua scuola, Abbey accetta e intraprende un lungo viaggio che la porta, dall’Himalaya, a Scaremerica! Una volta arrivata , per lei non è facile adattarsi a vivere in un posto che non conosce, capire e abbracciare una nuova cultura e nuove tradizioni, ma per fortuna conosce nuovi amici che sono sempre pronti ad aiutarla e trasformare i momenti imbarazzanti in momenti divertenti! È una ragazza diretta, a volte anche troppo, ma di fondo è dolce e sensibile.
Ho iniziato definendo la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto fucsia, partendo come al solito dal centro della palpebra , appena sopra la mia naturale piega dell’occhio, e tracciando una linea che va verso l’angolo esterno, ripetendo poi lo stesso procedimento dal centro verso l’angolo interno ; ho ispessito la linea usando un pennello di precisione perché volevo che il colore fosse concentrato in una linea sottile, non volevo sfumarlo verso l’alto dal momento che avevo bisogno di spazio per altre due linee! Quella successiva è viola, e l’ultima è turchese,e  le ho realizzate tutte seguendo lo stesso procedimento seguito per la prima. Sulla palpebra mobile ho usato un ombretto bianco opaco, mentre nella rima inferiore ho tracciato una linea turchese con una coda all’ingiù nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio; ho aggiunto qualche pois bianco sulle tre linee colorate nella piega dell’occhio, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

monster high abbey bominable eye makeup

monster high abbey bominable eye makeup

monster high abbey bominable eye makeup

Products used:

lime crime waterproof eyeshadow helper

nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

mac chromaline in hi def cyan

mac chromaline in rich purple

sugarpill mono eyeshadow in dollipop

kiko highly pigmented eyeshadow nr 160

sugarpill loose pigment in paperdoll

kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 08

kiko water eyeshadow nr 226

mac chromaline in pure white

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion

Givenchy mascara phenomen’eyes in phenomen’black




post signature

9 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...