Saturday 18 July 2015

One product review :Kiko perfect picture face cream

Hi fairies,
Today I want to talk about a Kiko face cream I bought last winter and I started using in spring; I hadn’t tried any Kiko skin care products till last year but , once I purchased and used some of them, I repurchased them because they are really good! I’ve been impressed with the quality and the performance, and some products are now part of my daily routine , they replaced creams I had been buying for years, that’s how much I love them!
This cream is part of the Skin professional line, a limited edition , but I hope they will upgrade it to the permanent line! Let’s see how it’s described :  smoothing face serum for an even and flawless complexion. It will make your skin look brighter and smoother for a perfect and pro photo result. Thanks to the cosmetic technology used the product has got a pearly and iridescent texture that captures and reflects light, your skin will look bright and glowy, healthy and flawless. Perfect, so that you can immediately share your photos. Special ingredients in its formula help minimizing ageing , they give your skin an energy boost and they keep it hydrated. Perfect picture has got a lightweight and soft consistency. Its fragrance is subtle and pleasant. Glass bottle keeps the product’s quality at its best and the pump makes it easy to use. Paraben free. Price 13,90 € for 30 ml.

review kiko perfect picture face cream

What I like : I use it before applying foundation, as a moisturizing base, and I like the lightweight texture that doesn’t leave my skin greasy at all, it gets absorbed in few seconds and it feels moisturizing but not heavy or sticky! I’ve got oily skin and I don’t need a very rich base , this one suits me and it gives my skin a nice glow without adding glitters, it’s just a healthy glow that shines through my face makeup and I really like the result! I don’t know if it’s because of the glow or if it actually minimizes fine lines, all I know is my skin looks smooth and flawless , it’s got that airbrush finish that makes it look flawless! I found it very effective at fixing makeup when applied on top of your base, I don’t know if it’s meant to be used that way, but it works really well and I almost like it more than as a base!

What I don’t like : it’s not comparable to a face primer such as, for example, benefit the Porefessional, it’s not that smoothing and it doesn’t minimizes pores , I have to use the Poreless to achieve that, but it’s a good brightener and it doesn’t sparkle too much. It’s not very long lasting, it starts fading away after 3-4 hours , but it’s not a bad result after all. It would probably last longer on dry skin , that’s my guess , if you use it and you’ve got dry skin let me know if I’m right.

review kiko perfect picture face cream

My verdict: I think it’s a good product, with a great quality price ratio, it does what it says , it’s not too bright or sparkly and it can be used on a daily basis to add a healthy glow to your complexion, I hope it will be part of the permanent line!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi vi voglio parlare di una crema viso Kiko che ho comprato lo scorso inverno ed ho iniziato a usare in primavera; prima dello scorso anno non avevo provato nessun prodotto della linea skin care di Kiko ma, dopo averne acquistati e provati alcuni, li ho riacquistati perché mi hanno colpito molto favorevolmente! Sia la qualità che le loro performance sono ottime, tanto che alcuni sono andati a sostituire prodotti che usavo da anni, e questo vi fa capire quanto mi siano piaciuti!
La crema di cui vi parlo oggi fa parte della linea Skin professional, che era un’edizione limitata, ma spero che diventi parte della linea permanente! 

Vediamo come viene descritta: Siero viso levigante per una pelle distesa e uniforme dall’incarnato perfetto. La luminosità e omogeneità della pelle del viso consentono una magnifica resa in foto. L’effetto è ottenuto grazie alla tecnologia cosmetica che rende la texture iridescente e perlata, in grado di catturare la luce e di rifletterla. La pelle appare da subito liscia, sana e senza imperfezioni. Perfetta, per foto da condividere subito. Gli speciali ingredienti usati nella composizione aiutano a ridurre i segni del tempo, forniscono un intenso apporto energetico e limitano la perdita d’acqua. Perfect Picture ha una consistenza morbida e leggera, impalpabile. La sua fragranza è delicata e piacevole.Il flacone in vetro opaco preserva la qualità del prodotto e il suo erogatore a pressione ne facilita il dosaggio. Paraben free. Prezzo 13,90 € per 30 ml.


recensione kiko perfect picture face cream

Cosa mi piace: la uso prima di applicare il fondotinta, come base idratante,e  mi piace la sua consistenza leggera che non lascia assolutamente la pelle unta e si assorbe molto rapidamente, lasciando la pelle morbida e nutrita ma non unta o appiccicosa! Io ho la pelle grassa e non mi serve una base particolarmente ricca, questa va bene per me e regala alla mia pelle una luminosità naturale, senza glitters, che è visibile anche attraverso il trucco , per un risultato che a me piace molto! Non so se è un effetto dell’illuminante o se effettivamente distende le rughette, fatto sta che a me sembra di avere la pelle più levigata ed omogenea, un po’ come quando si usa l’airbrush per un risultato impeccabile! La uso anche per fissare il trucco, applicandola sopra la base viso, e funziona a meraviglia, anzi forse mi piace di più usata a questo scopo che come base, anche se non saprei dire se gli ideatori l’abbiano pensata anche come fissatore!

Cosa non mi piace: non si può paragonare ad una base viso come, ad esempio il benefit the porefessional, non è così levigante e non minimizza i pori, per ottenere questi risultati devo usare il the porefessional, ma è un buon illuminante senza glitter all’interno, che non risulta eccessivo. Non è a lunga durata, resiste circa 3-4 dopodichè comincia a sbiadire, ma secondo me è un risultato discreto, e credo che sulle pelli secche duri più a lungo, se avete questa tipologia di pelle e lo usate fatemi sapere se ho ragione.

Il mio verdetto: secondo me è un prodotto valido, con un buon rapporto qualità prezzo,fa quello che promette, non è eccessivamente luminoso e può essere usato tutti i giorni per aggiungere una sana luminosità alla carnagione! Spero diventi parte della linea permanente.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...