Sunday 26 July 2015

Fox nail art


Hi fairies,
don’t you think foxes are very cute? I do, when I got lucky enough to see one running around I was mesmerized! Their fluffy tail, their curious look, their pointy ears, everything about them is cute!
I decided to paint a fox on my nails, and I started by applying a pastel green nail polish all over my nails, followed by one coat of glittery nail polish, and that was my background; I painted different shaped leaves on my thumb, index and pinkie finger, using green and brown with a little bit of red and yellow to recreate leaves’ colors. On my middle and ring finger I drew a fox: its head is on my middle finger, and I started by drawing an upside down triangle for his head and then I added ears and details. On my ring finger I painted its fluffy tail standing up, and that’s it, I hope you like it!


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Non trovate le volpi adorabili? Io sì, e quando ho avuto la fortuna di vederne una da vicino sono rimasta incantata! La loro coda enorme, il loro sguardo curioso, le loro orecchie appuntite le rendono assolutamente irresistibili!
Oggi ho deciso di dipingerne una sulle unghie, e ho iniziato applicando uno smalto verde pastello su tutte le unghie, seguito da una passata di smalto glitterato, e questo sarà il mio sfondo; ho disegnato foglie di diverse forme sul pollice, indice e mignolo, usando il verde e il marrone con l’aggiunta di un po’ di rosso e giallo che mi sono serviti per ricreare le sfumature delle foglie. Sul medio e sull’anulare ho dipinto una volpe: la testa si trova sul medio, e per realizzarla ho disegnato un triangolo capovolto a cui ho aggiunto le orecchie e i dettagli del volto, mentre sull’anulare c’è la coda rivolta verso l’alto, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!





Products used:

kiko smooth base protective ridge filler base coat

kiko perfect gel duo nail lacquer top coat

kiko fancy top coat nail lacquer nr 663

essence nail polish l.e. bloom me up nr 01 in blow my mint

Americana acrylic paint in white, black, blue, red, yellow and green






post signature

6 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...