Monday 4 May 2015

eye makeup look princess Mulan inspired

Hi fairies,
Today’s look has been inspired by a Disney princess, probably the most unconventional and determined of them all, Mulan! I love Disney and Disney princesses , I would do makeup inspired by them every day, and I do it often but I also wear more toned down make up when I have to, anyway today colors are the stars of the look , just the way I like it! Have you watched the movie? Do you like it?
I started by applying a yellow eye shadow in the inner corner, and then I cut my crease with a purple blue eye shadow, tracing a line from the middle going outward and then going back and tracing a line from the middle to the inner corner. I brought the color upward and I blended it very well, helping myself with a light blue eye shadow and a blending brush. In the center of my lid I applied a lime green, and I blended it into the yellow, while in the outer corner I used an emerald green. I outlined my cut crease with a metallic fuchsia eye liner, and I used it as eyeliner as well, and that’s it, I hope you like it!






Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è ispirato ad una principessa Disney, probabilmente quella meno convenzionale di tutte, e la più determinata , Mulan!Io adoro Disney e le principesse Disney, se fosse per me ogni giorno realizzerei un trucco ispirato a loro, e lo faccio spesso, ma indosso anche trucchi più naturali quando sono obbligata, comunque oggi i colori sono protagonisti, proprio come piace a me! Voi avete visto il film? Vi è piaciuto?
Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto giallo nell’angolo interno del’occhio, e poi ho definito la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto blu con riflessi viola, tracciando una linea che andava dal centro della palpebra verso l’esterno, tornando poi indietro ed allungando la linea dal centro verso l’angolo interno dell’occhio. Ho portato il colore verso l’alto e l’ho sfumato molto bene, aiutandomi anche con un ombretto celeste e un pennello da sfumatura. Al centro della palpebra ho usato un ombretto verde lime che ho sfumato bene dove incontrava il giallo, e nell’angolo esterno invece ho scelto un verde smeraldo. Ho definito la cut crease con un eye liner color magenta metallico, che ho usato anche come eye liner, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!





Products used:

benefit stay don’t stray! Eye primer

mac chromaline in pure white

urban decay pressed pigment in chaos

urban decay pressed pigment in urban

mac loose pigment in aire de blue

urban decay pressed pigment in thrash

sugarpill mono eyeshadow in mochi

kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 16

urban decay eyeshadow in foxy

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

kiko tropical waterproof eyeliner nr 05

kiko vibrant eye pencil nr 605

Givenchy mascara phenomen’eyes in phenomen’black



13 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...