Sunday 26 April 2015

Hello Kitty french tips nail art

Hi fairies,
it’s been a while since I last featured Hello Kitty on my nails, and I thought it was time for her to be the star of a nail art again! I’ve actually missed her, I love her and I love the Hello Kitty merchandising, I find it very cute and it makes me smile!
I applied two coats of a creamy fuchsia nail polish all over my nails, followed by one coat of a glittery nail polish to add some sparkles; with a dotting tool I dotted all my nails but my thumb and ring finger with a baby pink nail polish, painting different size dots to give more dimension to the pattern. On my thumb and ring finger I painted a thick white French manicure, and I drew two black dots for kitty eyes and one yellow dot for her nose; I added a red bow on one side of the French mani, and that’s it , I hope you like it!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
È passato parecchio tempo dall’ultima volta che ho realizzato una nail art ispirata a Hello Kitty, ecco perché ho pensato fosse arrivato il momento di renderla protagonista ancora una volta! Mi era mancata a dire il vero, a me piace e adoro tutti i gadget in commercio, la trovo molto carina e mi fa sorridere!
Ho applicato due passate di smalto dalla finitura cremosa color fucsia su tutte le unghie, seguite da una passata di uno smalto glitterato, per aggiungere luminosità; con un dotting tool e dello smalto rosa confetto ho disegnato dei pois di diverse misure, per dare più dimensione al motivo, su tutte le unghie, tranne che sul pollice e sull’anulare. Su queste ultime due dita ho dipinto una french bianca abbastanza alta, e vi ho aggiunto due pallini neri che rappresentano gli occhi, e uno giallo che rappresenta il naso ; ho aggiunto un fiocco rosso su un lato della French, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

kiko nail care smooth base ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko poker nail lacquer l.e. daring game nr 02

kiko nail polish nr 377

Americana acrylic paint in white, yellow, black and red


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...