Wednesday 1 April 2015

Eye makeup look Mickey Mouse

Hi fairies,
Today’s makeup is inspired by the most famous and cute mouse in the whole world, yes you guessed it right, it’s Mickey Mouse!
He complained because I did a Minnie Mouse makeup and he felt left out, and he was right actually, I had to do a Mickey Mouse inspired look, it was planned already to be honest, but I didn’t tell him and I surprised him!
I started by applying a matte skin color eyeshadow in my crease to have a seamless canvas, so to speak, where colors go on smoothly ; with a fluffy blending brush I applied a matte yellow eyeshadow in my crease, to represent his pants’ buttons; with a black liquid liner I cut my crease and, on top of that, I drew two circles, that represent his ears, and I filled them in with black eyeshadow.On my lid I applied a matte red eyeshadow, living a blank space in my inner corner, where I used an orange eyeshadow to create a nice gradient. With black liquid liner I drew a winged liner and, to represent Mickey’s tail, I drew the wing all curved and quite long! That’s it, I hope you like it!






Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il trucco di oggi è ispirato dal topo più famoso e simpatico del mondo, sì, avete indovinato, si tratta di Topolino!
Si era lamentato perché avevo realizzato un trucco ispirato a Minnie e lui si era sentito tagliato fuori, ed aveva ragione, dovevo assolutamente dedicargli un makeup, e a dire la verità l’avevo già programmato, ma a lui non l’ho detto e ho preferito fargli una sorpresa!
Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto opaco color carne nella piega dell’occhio, passaggio che trasforma la palpebra in una tela vuota dove i colori scivolano facilmente; con un pennello largo da sfumatura ho applicato un ombretto giallo opaco nella piega dell’occhio, colore che richiama quello dei bottoni dei suoi pantaloni; con dell’eyeliner liquido nero ho definito la piega dell’occhio e, sopra la linea tracciata, ho disegnato due cerchi che ho riempito con dell’ombretto nero, che rappresentano le sue orecchie.sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto rosso opaco, mentre nell’angolo interno dell’occhio ho usato un ombretto arancione , e ho così creato una gradazione di colori. Con eyeliner liquido nero ho disegnato una linea all’attaccatura delle ciglia, e ho dato alla coda una forma curva e allungata, proprio come la coda di Topolino! È tutto, spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

benefit eye primer stay don’t stray!

Nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

Urban decay eyeshadow in crave

Cinecittà makeup loose powder iridescent glitter

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 258

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 207

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 208

Essence loose pigment nr 11 in cotton candy

Kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 101

Urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion

Maybelline mascara the falsies


False lashes by bornprettystore

10 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...