Friday 27 March 2015

something lacey this way comes nail art

Hi fairies,
Today’s design is easy , beginners friendly, and you can use your favourite colors to realize it! I painted my nails with a  sheer pink iridescent nail polish, but you can just apply top coat and leave them natural, it’s up to you; I used the brush applicator of the pastel blue nail polish I chose to draw a half circle all over my nails and you should cover two third of them. I outlined it in black and I added some dots on top, to represent lace; inside the half circle I drew black dots with a dotting tool, and that’s it! I added a rhinestone on top of each nail but you can skip that if you want to keep it simple! I hope you like it!






Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il tema di oggi è semplice, adatto anche a chi non è esperta,e potete usare i vostri colori preferiti per realizzarlo! Ho usato uno smalto trasparente con iridescenze rosa come base su tutte le unghie, ma potete anche applicare solo il top coat e lasciarle naturali se preferite; usando il pennello applicatore dello smalto stesso, che è di  un color celeste pallido, ho tracciato un semicerchio su ogni unghia, che deve coprire circa due terzi della superficie. Ho sottolineato il contorno in nero, e ho aggiunto dei pallini che rappresentano il pizzo; all’interno dei semicerchi ho disegnato dei pallini neri con un dotting tool , ed è tutto! Ho aggiunto un cristallo nella parte superiore di ogni unghia, ma potete saltare il passaggio se volete un effetto più semplice! Spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

kiko nail care smooth base ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

mac nail lacquer in a modern movement l.e. lightness of being

essence nail polish nr 01 in Edward

kiko nail polish nr 205

Americana acrylic paint in black


rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. sono troppo carineeeeeeeeeee...mi piacciono da matti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie, penso che le rifarò anche in altri colori, anche a me sono piaciute!

      Delete
  2. Sono stupende , complimenti sei bravissima. Un saluto, Daniela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. che caruccissime unghiette :D

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...