Sunday 22 March 2015

eye makeup look concentric fire

Eye makeup look flamepoint march
Hi fairies,
Here I am with another bold and fierce look, just the kind of looks I like the most! I started by applying an orange matte eye shadow in my inner corner, an unusual choice that will give this look a unique twist, and I went around the orange edges , making a C shape and going sideways on my lid, with a shimmery yellow eyeshadow. I wanted to create a different shape from usual ones, and as you can see colors on my lid are arranged in sideways stripes to give the illusion of a burning fire. I then added a deep shimmery orange eye shadow, following the same pattern. In my crease I applied a shimmery royal blue eye shadow using a pencil brush , to keep the color in the lower half of my crease and to allow me more control over it, and I blended it out with a lime green. I applied the royal blue and the green on my lower lashline as well, and I smoked them out. That’s it, I hope you like it!






Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Eccomi con un altro look che non passa inosservato, e che è proprio uno dei look che preferisco! Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto arancione opaco nell’angolo interno dell’occhio, una scelta insolita che darà all’insieme un accento diverso, e poi sono andata intorno al colore appena applicato, in una sorta di forma a C ed allungandomi verso la palpebra tracciando una riga in diagonale, con un ombretto giallo molto luminoso. Volevo creare una forma diversa da quelle classiche, come potete vedere i colori sulla palpebra mobile sono disposti in linee diagonali che dovrebbero dare l’illusione, e ricordare , un fuoco che arde. Ho poi applicato un ombretto arancione bruciato ricco di iridescenze, seguendo la forma che avevo dato agli altri. Nella piega dell’occhio ho usato un ombretto blu elettrico, sempre dalla finitura satinata, usando un pennello penna per concentrare il colore nella metà inferiore della piega e per avere maggior controllo durante l’applicazione, e l’ho poi sfumato andando sui contorni con un ombretto verde lime. Ho usato questi ultimi due colori, il blu e il verde lime, anche nella rima inferiore dell’occhio, e li ho sfumati bene. È tutto, spero vi piaccia!








Products used:

benefit eye primer stay don’t stray!

Nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

Blush italia 120 eyeshadows matte and shimmer palette

Obsessive compulsive cosmetics loose pigment in mimosa

Sugarpill sparkle baby palette kitten parade

Sugarpill sparkle baby palette candy crush

chriMaLuxe loose pigment nr 87

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 260

kiko skinny fit eye pencil nr 02

kiko tropical waterproof eyeliner nr 03

Maybelline mascara the falsies


Falsies bornprettystore use code TINKH10 to get 10% off of any purchases

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...