Monday 16 March 2015

a year with nail art #3 -march/marzo

Hi fairies,
This month nail art features pastel colors and an Easter theme, and I have to say I love pastel shades, especially in spring , so I was happy to recreate this mani! This year pastels are trending in most spring makeup collections by the way, so this nail art is totally up to date!


Here you can find info on how to join us in this adventure, and I’ll leave you links to the creators’ blogs, chiara and redda!



I painted each nail with a different pastel color,changing the pic pattern a bit, just for fun, replacing the purple with a sky blue color,and once they were dry I drew zig zag lines and dots in between with a striping brush and a dotting tool , using white acrylic paint and the same nail polishes l used as a base. My nails are, unfortunately, short at the moment, so I couldn’t repeat the pattern more than twice, but if yours are longer than mine you’ll be able to add one or two lines! I like this mani and I think it helps practicing with lines and dots for beginners, you should give it a try!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La nail art di questo mese ha come protagonisti I colori pastello e un motivo pasquale, e devo dire che a me piacciono molto le tonalità pastello, specialmente in primavera, ecco perché ho ricreato questa nail art molto volentieri!


 Quest’anno i colori pastello sono stati proposti nella maggior parte delle collezioni trucco primaverili, quindi le unghie sono decisamente alla moda!


Qui potete trovare tutte le informazioni per unirvi a noi in quest’avventura, e vi lascio anche i links ai blog delle ideatrici, chiara e redda!

ho dipinto ogni unghia con un colore pastello diverso , modificando leggermente lo schema originale: ho sostituito il viola con uno smalto azzurro cielo e, una volta che si erano asciugate, ho disegnato delle linee a zig zag intervallate da pois usando colore acrilico bianco e gli stessi smalti usati come sfondo, uno striping brush e un dotting tool. Le mie unghie al momento sono, purtroppo, corte, e non sono riuscita a ripetere il motivo più di due volte, ma se le vostre sono più lunghe delle mie avrete spazio per ripeterlo tre o quattro volte! Mi piace il risultato, e credo che questa sia una nail art che aiuta a fare pratica con le righe e i pois per chi è agli inizi, vi consiglio di provare!




Products used:

kiko nail care smooth base ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko quick dry nail lacquer nr 853

Revlon nail polish nr 2346-16

Essence nail polish l.e. kalinka beauty nr 04 in green scene

Essence nail polish l.e. bloom up nr 01 in blow my mint

kiko nail polish nr 389


Americana acrylic paint in white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...