Wednesday 26 November 2014

Skull and bones nail art



Hi fairies,
here’s another spooky nail art! This year I’m on a roll, I’m having lots of fun with spooky and scary nail arts, and there are many more I’d like to show you but I there’s no time unless I keep posting them till summer, and I don’t think it would be a great idea! I had to pick those I like the most, and I also chose some easy ones everybody can try, like this one: I painted all my nails with a cream black nail polish, and I added one coat of glitter nail polish but you can skip this step if you like; on my ring finger and my thumb I painted a skull , and on the rest of my nails I painted crossed  bones just by drawing an x and thickening it a bit , and by adding two fat dots on each end. I added a bow on one side of the skull, and I did the same in the middle of each crossed bones drawing! I hope you like it! 






Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi vi mostro un’altra nail art di quelle un po’ dark! Quest’anno mi sono lasciata prendere la mano, mi sto divertendo con le nail art di questo tipo, lugubri e cupe, ce ne sono tante altre che vorrei farvi vedere ma mi rendo conto che non c’è tempo, a meno che non continui a pubblicarle fino all’inizio dell’estate, e non mi sembra il caso! Ho fatto una selezione e ho scelto quelle che mi piacciono di più, e tra queste ho voluto inserire anche qualche nail art semplice, in cui tutti possono cimentarsi, proprio come quella di oggi: ho dipinto tutte le unghie con uno smalto nero, e poi ho aggiunto una passata di smalto glitterato, ma potete saltare il passaggio se non amate particolarmente i glitter; sull’anulare e sul pollice ho disegnato un teschio, e sul resto delle unghie invece ci sono delle ossa incrociate, che si ottengono semplicemente disegnando una x e inspessendola, e poi aggiungendo due pallini ad ogni estremità. ho aggiunto un fiocco al teschio, e l’ho reso più frivolo e femminile, ed ho fatto la stessa cosa al centro delle ossa incrociate! Spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko smooth base protective ridge filler base coat

dior nail lacquer haute tenue nr 903 in black ink 

kiko nail polish nr 270

Americana acrylic paint in black, white

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...