Thursday 27 November 2014

My little pony series : Fluttershy eye makeup look



Hi fairies,
Here’s another look inspired by lill ponies, and today it’s fluttershy’s turn! Her colors are yellow and pink, and I used them for my makeup look, I had fun recreating it because it turned out super cute and sweet and I really like it!
I cut my crease using a baby pink eye shadow ,and I filled the almond shape with two yellow eyeshadows, a shimmery one in the first half of my lid and a matte one on the other half; on top of my cut crease I drew a butterfly in pink, and in my waterline I used a teal eye pencil and I set it with a pigment of the same color,and that was it! I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi vi propongo un altro makeup della serie ispirata ai mini ponies, ed è il turno di fluttershy! I colori che la caratterizzano sono il rosa e il giallo, e sono ovviamente i protagonisti del mio trucco, che mi sono divertita a realizzare e sono anche contenta del risultato, molto femminile, colorato e fiabesco!
Ho delineato la piega dell’occhio tracciando una linea rosa confetto, e poi ho riempito la forma a mandorla che si era creata con due tonalità di giallo, una satinata nella metà interna della palpebra, e una opaca nella metà esterna; sopra la linea rosa che delimita la cut crease ho disegnato, sempre in rosa, una farfalla, e nella rima interna inferiore ho usato una matita turchese, che ho fissato con un pigmento dello stesso color! È tutto, spero vi piaccia!






Products used:

urban decay primer potion

mac chromaline in pure white

kiko automatic precision eyeliner and kohl nr 701

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 258

kiko loose pigment eye shadow nr 17

about face loose pigment in moonlight and miracles

sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in dollipop

l’oreal super liner perfect slim in black

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 207

Debbie glitter eyes hologram violet nr 10 eye liner

Urban decay 24/7 water proof eye liner in perversion

Kiko kohl eye pencil nr 110

Maybelline mascara the falsies

12 comments:

  1. che bellino *_* adatto anche da portare a Carnevale ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richiama tutti i colori di my little pony, ovviamente è un trucco carnevalesco o di scena

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooooooooooooow...ma è splendido...favolosoooooooooooooo <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. grazie, mi diverto a fare questo tipo di trucchi!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. sì, non è portabile se non per halloween o carnevale ma a me piace realizzare trucchi creativi a volte :)

      Delete
  6. Carinissimo e coloratissimo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. l never thought yellow and pink would look so good together!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...