Friday 14 November 2014

green apple smoky eye look



Hi fairies,
Today I used all green shades for this look, now that I think about it it would be perfect for St.Patrick’s day, wouldn’t it?! I love bright grass greens while I’m not a fan of olive and golden greens , I don’t think they look good on me, but when it comes to grass green, mint green and teal we could say I’m obsessed!
the look is a classic smoky eye, as you know “smoky” is a technique and you can use any colors of your choice for a smoky eye; I started by applying an emerald green in my crease, with a blending brush; once I blended it I picked more of the same color with a small crease brush and I packed it in the outer corner to intensify it and build the color up. At this point I had some of the green all over my lid, so I took a tissue and wiped it away, and I place a lime green on my clean lid. I added a bit of the same green that’s in my crease in the outer corner, while in the inner corner I used a green and white duo chrome.
I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi ho usato tutte tonalità verdi, e a pensarci bene questo look lo vedo molto adatto per San Patrizio, non vi pare?! Mi piacciono molto i verdi prato, mentre non amo particolarmente i verdi oliva e dorati, perché secondo me non mi stanno bene; quando si tratta di verdi menta, verdi azzurro e verdi prato però, mi entusiasmo e mi diverto ad usarli! Il look di oggi è un classico smoky eye, e come ben saprete la parola “smoky” sta ad indicare una tecnica che si può applicare usando qualsiasi colore; io ho iniziato applicando un verde smeraldo nella piega dell’occhio, ed ho usato un pennello da sfumatura, poi quando era sfumato bene ho preso un pennello più piccolo e ne ho applicato un po’ nell’angolo esterno, per intensificare lo sguardo e dare dimensione alla piega . A questo punto ho notato che la palpebra era sporca di verde, quindi l’ho prima pulita con un cotton fioc,  e poi vi ho steso un verde lime . Nell’angolo esterno ho aggiunto un pizzico del verde usato nella piega, mentre nell’angolo interno ho scelto un colore cangiante bianco e verde. Spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

lime crime waterproof eyeshadow helper

nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 613 in lime

sugarpill pressed eye shadow in mochi

urban decay pressed pigment in fringe

urban decay pressed pigment in thrash

dior dior show mono shadow nr 351 in feather

mac loose pigment in vanilla

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 260

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 294

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 259

kiko metal light waterproof eye liner nr 06 l.e.

kiko smoky eye pencil nr 02

Maybelline mascara the falsies

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...