Wednesday 19 November 2014

fall leaves/foglie autunnali nail art



Hi fairies,
Today’s nails are inspired by autumn colors, so warm and stunning, and by falling leaves that are part of the landscape I love so much!
I started this nail art by using a cosmetic sponge and creating a gradient from red to yellow all over my nails; this will be my background and it is the same color as autumn leaves! I applied a coat of an orange glitter polish on top of that, and then I started painting my leaves in dark brown; each leaf is the result of five almond shaped leaves , it’s easy to draw them, all you need is a thin nail art brush. That’s it, I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine, la nail art di oggi si ispira ai colori dell’autunno, caldi e mozzafiato, e dalle foglie che cadono e che contribuiscono a rendere il paesaggio magico, un paesaggio che amo molto!
Ho iniziato questa nail art usando una spugnetta per creare una sfumatura che va dal rosso all’arancione,e  che sarà il mio sfondo: ricorda esattamente le tante sfumature delle foglie che cadono! Ho poi applicato una passata di uno smalto con glitter arancioni, e una volta asciutto ho iniziato a disegnare le foglie in marrone scuro; non è difficile realizzarle, sono la combinazione di cinque foglie a mandorla, e tutto quello che vi serve per disegnarle è un pennello sottile da nail art. è tutto, spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

kiko nail care smooth base ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko nail polish nr 356

sinful colors nail polish nr 108 in thimbleberry

essence nail polish nr 77 in call it fame

essence effect nail polish nr 08 in heart explosion

essie nail polish in smoking hot

Americana acrylic paint in brown

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...