Saturday 1 November 2014

eye makeup look lemon and lime



Hi fairies,
It’s really hard to find a pigmented yellow eye shadow, I don’t know why, that’s why I always mix two or three together till I get the color pay off I was looking for. I did that for this look as well, and I placed yellow in my inner corner; then I applied a lime green as transition color, and it’s the perfect shade because it’s got a strong yellow tone in it! In the outer third of my lid I applied a green eyeshadow, and in the outer corner I placed a touch of teal to give depth to the whole look. I went for a matte, skin tone eyeshadow as highlighter, and I was done! I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
È veramente difficile trovare un ombretto giallo con una buona pigmentazione, non so come mai, ma quando voglio usare il giallo finisco sempre per mischiarne due o tre, fino a che non ottengo un colore intenso che mi soddisfi. Anche oggi ho fatto così, ed ho applicato il giallo nell’angolo interno dell’occhio; come colore di transizione ho scelto un verde lime, perfetto perché ha una forte componente gialla! Nella parte esterna della palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto verde , e nell’angolo interno ho aggiunto un tocco di turchese per intensificare lo sguardo. Ho scelto un illuminante matte di un colore neutro. È tutto, spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

benefit eye primer stay don’t stray

kiko  long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 09

kiko pigment loose eyeshadow nr 17

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 265

sugarpill pressed eye shadow in mochi

urban decay pressed pigment in thrash electric palette

urban decay eye shadow in walk of shame basics palette

urban decay eyeshadow in foxy basics palette

kiko skinny fit eye pencil nr 02

kiko tropical waterproof eye liner nr 03

Givenchy mascara phenomen’eyes in phenomen’ black

2 comments:

  1. adoro il colore dell'eyeliner! io come ombretto giallo opaco ne ho uno della nyx che si chiama mellow yellow ed è molto scrivente

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. il giallo opaco mi manca *.* mi segno il nome e penso che lo prenderò, grazie mille! adoro gli eyeliner colorati :)

      Delete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...