Monday 3 November 2014

Blue rose and polka dots nail art / rose blu e pois nail art



Hi fairies,

Today’s nail art is romantic and vintage, and it’s achieved by using light blue shades, my favorites! I did something very similar months ago, for the Smaltopedia contest, and I liked the result so much that I added the nail art to my list: l thought it would look good in other colors , not just in pink!

So here it is, it’s not difficult to do and it’s very sweet and girly: I painted my middle and ring finger in white , and the rest of my nails in light blue. Once the background was dry I picked a dotting tool in one of the smallest sizes and I placed white dots on my blue nails, and then I moved on to paint roses on a white background. I used a dotting tool and a tiny brush for details and green leaves, and I painted them following the natural shape of my nails, drawing a sort of half circle. I added light blue details to make roses more dimensional, and I did the same with leaves, adding light green. I hope you like it and you’ll try it using your favourite colors!






Italian version:


Ciao fatine,

La nail art di oggi è romantica e vintage, ed ho usato diverse tonalità di celeste per realizzarla, cioè le mie preferite! Qualche mese fa ve ne avevo proposta una molto simile per la Smaltopedia, e il risultato mi era piaciuto così tanto che l’avevo aggiunta alla lista delle nail art da riproporre, però usando colori diversi rispetto all’originale, che era rosa.

E quindi eccola qui, non è troppo complicata, è molto dolce e femminile: ho dipinto il medio e l’anulare con uno smalto bianco, e sul resto delle unghie ho usato uno smalto celeste. Una volta che lo sfondo era asciutto , ho preso un dotting tool  in una delle misure più piccole ed ho disegnato dei pois bianchi sulle unghie celesti, e poi sono passata a disegnare le rose sullo sfondo bianco. Ho usato un dotting tool e un pennellino sottile, per le foglie ed i dettagli, le ho dipinte seguendo la forma naturale delle unghie e disegnando una sorta di semi cerchio. Ho aggiunto dettagli in celeste pallido per far apparire le rose più tridimensionali, e ho fatto la stessa cosa con le foglie, aggiungendo del verde chiaro. Spero vi piaccia e che proviate a realizzarla usando i vostri colori preferiti!





Products used:


kiko3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat


kiko nail care smooth base protective ridge filler base coat


Maybelline color show nail polish nr 138 in winter baby


Essence nail art twins nail polish nr 01 in Edward


Americana acrylic paint in blue, white and green

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...