Thursday 23 October 2014

Smaltopedia 2.0 episode #4 - turquoise chevron



Hi fairies,

Today’s smaltopedia episode is another chevron nail art, and I still don’t have chevron tape so I hand painted it as always! I love the color combo, I think having a nude background really makes the turquoise stand out! Unfortunately I didn’t have the same exact neutral shade used in the original pic, so I used the most similar one I own, which is a pretty nude with mauve hue to it, and I have to say I really like the color pay off , and  realized I don’t use it often enough, it looks really nice on my nails !my chevron pattern isn’t super neat, but that’s because I hand painted it, as I already told you, anyway I enjoyed this nail art as it’s simple yet cute! 


Here’s all the links to blogs and pages of the four creators of Smaltopedia , check them out and join in, it’s fun! This time you can join in even if you don’t have a blog, on Instagram or Facebook, all details in the links down below:

Fra Nails , here is the link to her blog and her fb page

Alessia aka MitikalinaNail , here's her  blog

Giuliè aka Giuliè nail art,  here's her  blog 

Lucrezia aka Let's play a nail game, here's her  blog 







Italian version:


ciao fatine,

l’episodio della Smaltopedia di oggi ci propone un altro motivo a zig zag, e io non ho ancora il nastro per realizzarlo, quindi l’ho dipinto a mano libera! Mi piace molto la combinazione di colori, secondo me lo sfondo neutro mette molto in risalto il turchese! Purtroppo non avevo uno smalto della stessa tonalità usata nella foto, quindi ho preso quello più simile tra quelli che possiedo, che è un bel colore neutro con un leggero sottotono malva, e devo dire che è un colore che mi piace molto, e  mi sono resa conto che non lo uso abbastanza spesso, ma da adesso in poi rimedierò! Il mio motivo a zig zag non è super preciso, proprio perché l’ho disegnato a mano libera, come vi ho detto, comunque nonostante le difficoltà di realizzazione a me questa nail art è piaciuta, perché è semplice ma di grande effetto!


Vi lascio i links alle pagine e ai blogs delle quattro ideatrici della Smaltopedia, passate da loro e partecipate, ci si diverte molto! questa volta potete partecipare anche se non avete un blog, su instagram o su Facebook, trovate i dettagli nei loro blog!

Fra Nails , qui trovate il link al suo blog e alla sua pagina facebook  

Alessia aka MitikalinaNail , qui c'è il suo  blog

Giuliè aka Giuliè nail art,  qui c'è il suo   blog 

Lucrezia aka Let's play a nail game, qui c'è il suo   blog 




Products used:


kiko smooth base protective ridge filler base coat


kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat


kiko nail polish nr 389


kiko nail polish nr 510


collistar jewel nail lacquer nr 620 in aquamarina strass

2 comments:

  1. Ottimo lavoro e brava: non è mica semplice disegnare le linee a mano libera!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...